Most Clicked This Week
- Will NYT editors admit to echoing anti-Semitic tropes about Jewish power used against good, and apologize?
- "At least 33 countries boycotted the Durban commemoration, including the United States, Britain, Canada, France, and Australia"
- "Many Dutch parents who aren’t religious give their children Jewish-sounding names because they perceive the bible as part of Dutch heritage and are drawn to the short, decisive sounds of Hebrew names"
- Minutes before the vote closed, Ms. Ocasio-Cortez tearfully huddled with her allies before switching her vote to ‘present’
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- He then "slammed US support for Israel and claimed that Americans feel a “deep shame” about the actions of the Israeli government“
- “Islamism, also called Political Islam or Radical Islam, is about subjugation and it comes in two forms: Physical terror and Cultural terror”
Tag Archives: Clarion Project
BREITBART Film Reveals Radical Islam Recruiting Child Soldiers, Suicide Bombers by Penny Starr July 22, 2019 The people behind the documentary Kids: Chasing Paradise say the epidemic of terrorist organizations and radicalized parents training young children to commit murder and … Continue reading
CLARION PROJECT December 10, 2015 By the Numbers – The Untold Story of Muslim Opinions & Demographics
CLARION PROJECT June 25, 2015 Change the Channel. What happens if the Iran Nuclear agreement goes bad? Ever wondered what a bad nuclear deal looks like? Change the Channel is a fast-moving look through the eyes of our news channels … Continue reading
CLARION PROJECT by Ryan Mauro March 13, 2015 It’s ironic that the Chicago Tribune itself published a series of articles about Islamist groups in the US, including the group in question. The Chicago Tribune printed a story on March 12 dismissing … Continue reading