Most Clicked This Week
- At the UN: World Health Organization dumps on Israel again while Brigitte Gabriel--a Lebanese woman wearing a Star of David--defends the Jewish state
- "Netanyahu swiftly expressed concern last Friday after Secretary of State Tony Blinken said the U.S. was prepared to begin nuclear talks with Iran aimed at restoring the 2015 deal"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- "In the most extensive real-world test so far, Israel has demonstrated that a robust coronavirus vaccination program can have a quick and powerful impact, showing the world a plausible way out of the pandemic"
- MSNBC airs map graphic suggesting Israel has stolen land from Palestinians
Tag Archives: Clarion Project
BREITBART Film Reveals Radical Islam Recruiting Child Soldiers, Suicide Bombers by Penny Starr July 22, 2019 The people behind the documentary Kids: Chasing Paradise say the epidemic of terrorist organizations and radicalized parents training young children to commit murder and … Continue reading
CLARION PROJECT December 10, 2015 By the Numbers – The Untold Story of Muslim Opinions & Demographics
CLARION PROJECT June 25, 2015 Change the Channel. What happens if the Iran Nuclear agreement goes bad? Ever wondered what a bad nuclear deal looks like? Change the Channel is a fast-moving look through the eyes of our news channels … Continue reading
CLARION PROJECT by Ryan Mauro March 13, 2015 It’s ironic that the Chicago Tribune itself published a series of articles about Islamist groups in the US, including the group in question. The Chicago Tribune printed a story on March 12 dismissing … Continue reading