Most Clicked This Week
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Lebanese social media user comments: "If you love Iran so bad, why don't you go there and leave us the f*** alone?"
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- Stand With Us had twice written to Johns Hopkins about TA Rasha Anayah
- "Moving Israel from U.S. European Command responsibilty to CENTCOM was once a non-starter because of long-simmering tensions between Israel and its regional neighbors, who have been CENTCOM’s allies in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and elsewhere"
- "The Palestinian Campaign for the Academic and Cultural Boycott of Israel said it would “exclude” those in UAE from call to ban Israeli economic and diplomatic partnerships"
- Pro-Trump supporters discover that hate does in fact have a home here in Highland Park: "The hate, the foul language, the physical abuse of senior citizens was inexcusable."
- SUNDAY EVENING VIRTUAL EVENT: Surviving the Big Tech Purge