Most Clicked This Week
- In case you missed this week's US Holocaust Memorial Museum annual Chicago event, view it here
- "History is in the making in Washington today, and not only for the Middle East. What we are witnessing is the construction of a bridge between the three monotheistic religions"
- "Until recently, it was unimaginable to see Arabs openly admitting that they had been mistaken in their belief that Israel was the enemy of the Muslims and Arabs"
- Council on Foreign Relations to host Iranian Foreign Minister "days after Iran tortured and executed popular Iranian wrestler Navid Afkari over his participation in a peaceful protest"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- #Trump "managed to jump historic, emotional and ideological hurdles that many, including this writer, believed could not be crossed in the foreseeable future"
- Shortly after explosion at Iranian nuclear enrichment facility—destroying 3/4 of the compound—“Foreign Minister Gabi Ashkenazi hinted at Israeli involvement”
- How Trump used Putin to achieve his campaign promise of “no more endless wars”
Tag Archives: Salman Rushdie
AMERICAN THINKER Bill Maher and Richard Dawkins Criticize Other Leftists Over Islam by Steve Chambers October 12, 2015 …For well over a decade, brave and outspoken former Leftists and liberals such as David Horowitz and Phyllis Chesler have pointed out … Continue reading
‘A Sheer Inferno of Unbearable Torture’: Saudi Blogger in Danger of 950 Lashes After Sentence Upheld
PJ MEDIA by Bridget Johnson July 7, 2015 His book, 1,000 Lashes: Because I Say What I Think, is available for pre-order on Amazon. The man who recommends that you buy it is none other than Salman Rushdie: “Raif Badawi’s … Continue reading