Most Clicked This Week
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- "While asserting he’s never heard of Proud Boys, US president again says group should ‘just stand by,’ adding ‘let law enforcement do the work’; also denounces white supremacists"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- “If religion is opium, Marxism is crystal meth”
- "AOC’s snub of Rabin event means more than just hurt feelings at Peace Now. The star of “The Squad” is sending a message to pro-Israel Democrats: The party’s over"
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- Congresswoman Betty McCollum works on legislation with a group linked to terror
Tag Archives: Senator Robert Menendez
JERUSALEM POST by Caroline Glick August 12, 2015 If the communal leadership and its members fail to fight, American Jews will find themselves communally disenfranchised. ….If Obama wishes to close or expand a criminal probe of [Hillary] Clinton’s suspected criminal … Continue reading
Sunday’s posting had a faulty hyperlink so I’ve reposted today GATESTONE by Alan Dershowitz April 10, 2015 Whenever a prominent political figure is indicted on charges of alleged corruption, serious questions arise. Is the prosecution part of a growing and dangerous … Continue reading
Washington Post endorses 2015 Kirk-Menendez 2015 Sanctions bill. WASHINGTON POST by Editorial Board January 17, 2015 AS NEGOTIATIONS with Iran on its nuclear program resumed last week , President Obama reiterated his opposition to new sanctions legislation. The legislation, which … Continue reading
CHRISTIAN SCIENCE MONITOR by Howard LaFranchi November 24, 2014 The extension of Iran nuclear talks into next summer – with the broad outlines of a deal to be reached in principal by March – would seem to put off any … Continue reading
AIPAC by Robert Cohen, President November 14, 2014 Yesterday, two of the most prominent Senate leaders involved in preventing a nuclear-capable Iran published an important bipartisan statement reaffirming the role of Congress in reaching a final deal with Iran. Senators Robert … Continue reading