Most Clicked This Week
- “The attacks on pro-Israel Professor Hill were launched even though leftist thinking dictates he should enjoy triple-protected status because he checks three boxes on the all-important intersectional checklist: he’s black, gay, and an immigrant”
- Words are not violence. Violence is violence.
- Thomas Friedman and Ilhan Omar agree: We both don't like AIPAC
- "Hanukkah is a thoroughly Zionistic holiday. Not exactly a popular ideology in certain quarters these days"
- "Liberals advocate for immigration policies that are creating a humanitarian disaster, yet show their partisanship by not protesting measures they denounced when Trump was in office"
Tag Archives: Senator Robert Menendez
JERUSALEM POST by Caroline Glick August 12, 2015 If the communal leadership and its members fail to fight, American Jews will find themselves communally disenfranchised. ….If Obama wishes to close or expand a criminal probe of [Hillary] Clinton’s suspected criminal … Continue reading
Sunday’s posting had a faulty hyperlink so I’ve reposted today GATESTONE by Alan Dershowitz April 10, 2015 Whenever a prominent political figure is indicted on charges of alleged corruption, serious questions arise. Is the prosecution part of a growing and dangerous … Continue reading
Washington Post endorses 2015 Kirk-Menendez 2015 Sanctions bill. WASHINGTON POST by Editorial Board January 17, 2015 AS NEGOTIATIONS with Iran on its nuclear program resumed last week , President Obama reiterated his opposition to new sanctions legislation. The legislation, which … Continue reading
CHRISTIAN SCIENCE MONITOR by Howard LaFranchi November 24, 2014 The extension of Iran nuclear talks into next summer – with the broad outlines of a deal to be reached in principal by March – would seem to put off any … Continue reading
AIPAC by Robert Cohen, President November 14, 2014 Yesterday, two of the most prominent Senate leaders involved in preventing a nuclear-capable Iran published an important bipartisan statement reaffirming the role of Congress in reaching a final deal with Iran. Senators Robert … Continue reading