Most Clicked This Week
- "Their billionaire descendants, who control Krispy Kreme, Stumptown and other brands, are grappling with the exposure of an unspeakable secret"
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- John Cusack: "I thought I was endorsing a pro Palestinian justice retweet"
- Newly-minted NYU PhD (and future Northwestern University professor) takes podium at NYU graduation to attack Israel
- US cadets visit Israel: "The reality of being so close to enemies who threaten the state on a daily basis was a shock"
- How can the Los Angeles Jewish Film Festival honor Ed Asner?
- Gal Gadot’s Wonder Woman: A Hamas-Bashing, Ex-IDF Soldier and Former Miss Israel
- Iran Judo: We'll stop throwing matches with Israel
Tag Archives: Congresswoman Ilhan Omar
Late Night TV luminaries Stephen Colbert, Seth Meyers and Trevor Noah put “seal of approval” on Ilhan Omar
JNS Ilhan Omar’s anti-Semitism wins the pop-culture primary by Jonathan Tobin May 9, 2019 …If smears of Jews and of Israel have become mainstream fare, it’s not because of anything Congress did or didn’t do. It’s because the late-night television … Continue reading
Congresswoman Ilhan Omar: “not alone among members of the House in her close alliance with terrorist groups”
FRONT PAGE MAG The Terrorist Caucus in the House by David Horowitz April 22, 2019 …Here is the way Qanta Ahmed, a member of the Council on Foreign Relations views Congresswoman Ilhan Omar and her claim to represent Muslims: Rep. … Continue reading
Congresswoman Ilhan Omar: You’re only calling me antisemitic because I’m Muslim. By the way, let’s talk about how Jews control DC
HOT AIR Ilhan Omar: Let’s Talk About The Influence In This Country That Says Allegiance To A Foreign Country Is Okay by Allah Pundit February 28, 2019 It is next-level demagoguery to suggest that accusations of anti-semitism by your critics are … Continue reading
CBN NEWS Muslim Congresswoman’s District Reported to Be ‘Terrorist Recruitment Capital’ of US by Emily Jones February 18, 2019 FBI statistics reveal that Minnesota’s 5th Congressional District, represented by Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN), is the terrorism recruitment capital of the … Continue reading
BLOOMBERG Omar Apologizes After Pelosi Blasts Her Use of ‘Anti-Semitic Tropes’ by Anna Edgerton February 11, 2019 Freshman House Democrat Ilhan Omar, one of the few Muslims in Congress, said Monday she “unequivocally” apologizes for tweets that were condemned by … Continue reading