Most Clicked This Week
- "Is there the slightest hint of embarrassment from the far Left" about an anti-Israel activist squarely in their camp, building firebombs to toss in New York City?
- "El Al direct flight from Buenos Aires to Tel Aviv shortened by 2 hours; Sudanese authorities insisted aircraft enter its airspace only after local TV news broadcasts end"
- "As we watch our cities burn, we cannot fool ourselves by thinking that what happened in France in the 1790s, in Russia in the 1930s, in China in the 1960s and in Cambodia in the 1970s cannot happen here. We owe it to ourselves and our children to make sure that it doesn't happen here"
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- "The families of Bezalel and Ruth found themselves at the 'COVID-19 Hotel' in Nir Etzion. Last Thursday, the two announced their engagement"
- "Netanyahu said determined to move ahead with annexing parts of West Bank and is working on high-resolution maps, despite threat of EU sanctions, ambivalence from US"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Two governors, two approaches. Florida has proven that a measured, evidence-based response to reopening works
Tag Archives: Congresswoman Ilhan Omar
“Pro-Palestinian activists, paleocons attack Ilhan Omar over support for maintaining Iran arms embargo”
FREE BEACON Omar Attacked as Insufficiently Anti-Israel by Adam Kredo May 8, 2020 Rep. Ilhan Omar (D., Minn.) is under fire from an unlikely group—the anti-Israel, pro-Palestinian activists who once hailed her as their movement’s biggest star. Omar, who has … Continue reading
Late Night TV luminaries Stephen Colbert, Seth Meyers and Trevor Noah put “seal of approval” on Ilhan Omar
JNS Ilhan Omar’s anti-Semitism wins the pop-culture primary by Jonathan Tobin May 9, 2019 …If smears of Jews and of Israel have become mainstream fare, it’s not because of anything Congress did or didn’t do. It’s because the late-night television … Continue reading
Congresswoman Ilhan Omar: “not alone among members of the House in her close alliance with terrorist groups”
FRONT PAGE MAG The Terrorist Caucus in the House by David Horowitz April 22, 2019 …Here is the way Qanta Ahmed, a member of the Council on Foreign Relations views Congresswoman Ilhan Omar and her claim to represent Muslims: Rep. … Continue reading
Congresswoman Ilhan Omar: You’re only calling me antisemitic because I’m Muslim. By the way, let’s talk about how Jews control DC
HOT AIR Ilhan Omar: Let’s Talk About The Influence In This Country That Says Allegiance To A Foreign Country Is Okay by Allah Pundit February 28, 2019 It is next-level demagoguery to suggest that accusations of anti-semitism by your critics are … Continue reading
CBN NEWS Muslim Congresswoman’s District Reported to Be ‘Terrorist Recruitment Capital’ of US by Emily Jones February 18, 2019 FBI statistics reveal that Minnesota’s 5th Congressional District, represented by Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN), is the terrorism recruitment capital of the … Continue reading
BLOOMBERG Omar Apologizes After Pelosi Blasts Her Use of ‘Anti-Semitic Tropes’ by Anna Edgerton February 11, 2019 Freshman House Democrat Ilhan Omar, one of the few Muslims in Congress, said Monday she “unequivocally” apologizes for tweets that were condemned by … Continue reading