Most Clicked This Week
- Comedian Owen Benjamin: "So when I criticize the Jew, you realize I’m criticizing the most racist people on the planet"
- Ukraine has less antisemitism than most of Europe...“The times of pogroms are over”
- YouTubes on Israel
- A Christian-Zionist Revolution is Brewing in Britain
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- #BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting "the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him"
Tag Archives: Congresswoman Ilhan Omar
Congresswoman Ilhan Omar: “not alone among members of the House in her close alliance with terrorist groups”
FRONT PAGE MAG The Terrorist Caucus in the House by David Horowitz April 22, 2019 …Here is the way Qanta Ahmed, a member of the Council on Foreign Relations views Congresswoman Ilhan Omar and her claim to represent Muslims: Rep. … Continue reading
Congresswoman Ilhan Omar: You’re only calling me antisemitic because I’m Muslim. By the way, let’s talk about how Jews control DC
HOT AIR Ilhan Omar: Let’s Talk About The Influence In This Country That Says Allegiance To A Foreign Country Is Okay by Allah Pundit February 28, 2019 It is next-level demagoguery to suggest that accusations of anti-semitism by your critics are … Continue reading
CBN NEWS Muslim Congresswoman’s District Reported to Be ‘Terrorist Recruitment Capital’ of US by Emily Jones February 18, 2019 FBI statistics reveal that Minnesota’s 5th Congressional District, represented by Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN), is the terrorism recruitment capital of the … Continue reading
BLOOMBERG Omar Apologizes After Pelosi Blasts Her Use of ‘Anti-Semitic Tropes’ by Anna Edgerton February 11, 2019 Freshman House Democrat Ilhan Omar, one of the few Muslims in Congress, said Monday she “unequivocally” apologizes for tweets that were condemned by … Continue reading