Most Clicked This Week
- Philosopher Benedict Beckeld talks to Jonathan Kay about why so many intellectuals and young people loathe the culture of the West
- The Dreyfus Affair: Why the filmmaker’s depiction of early-20th-century anti-Semitism in ‘J’accuse’ is, with reservations, ‘important and beautiful’
- Netanyahu on proposed US-Israel defense pact, something “we could only dream about, but which now we have the opportunity to implement”
- No Palestinian elections ? It's Israel's fault. Again.
- #BDSFail Anti-Israel activists fail to convince ICC that Israel is guilty of "war crimes"
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- Pensacola Saudi gunman's Twitter account "condemned US support for Israel and included a quote from Al-Qaeda’s deceased leader, the Saudi Osama bin Laden"
- J Street and Palestinian Authority praise Democratic-led resolution which supports Two-State Solution and condemns proposed West Bank annexations
Tag Archives: Iranian President Hassan Rouhani
TIMES OF ISRAEL Netanyahu said to have ‘frantically’ tried to reach Trump over Iran talks fears by Staff August 30, 2019 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu reportedly urgently tried to dissuade US President Donald Trump from meeting with Iran’s foreign minister, … Continue reading
Iran can test-fire their ballistic missiles under terms of #IranDeal. No big deal — what could possibly go wrong ?
FREE BEACON Obama Admin: Iranian Ballistic Missile Tests Not a Nuke Deal Violation by Adam Kredo September 16, 2015 Iran is permitted to test-fire ballistic missiles under the parameters of the recently inked nuclear accord, according to private disclosures made … Continue reading
More on our partners in peace. COMMENTARY by Michael Rubin July 13, 2015 Twenty-six years ago today, three Iranian officials met in Vienna apartment with three Kurdish officials to negotiate an end to a long-simmering conflict….The Iran-Iraq War… had been … Continue reading
WASHINGTON FREE BEACON by Alana Goodman January 26, 2015 An Argentine prosecutor who died mysteriously last week had evidence tying Iranian President Hassan Rouhani to the 1994 bombing of a Jewish community center in Buenos Aires, a link first reported … Continue reading
THE JEWISH WEEK by Gary Rosenblatt December 10, 2014 …..Then, his voice rising, he said that if you believe that Iranian President Hassan Rouhani is indeed the moderate he claims to be, if you believe that Iran has reversed its … Continue reading
WASHINGTON FREE BEACON by Adam Kredo October 27, 2014 Regime continues to torture, kill citizens in record shattering numbers Iran executed a record-shattering 411 citizens in the first half of 2014 and a total of 852 people in the last … Continue reading
WASHINGTON FREE BEACON by Adam Kredo October 23, 2014 Adviser to Iranian president mocks Obama’s ‘humiliating’ presidency The Iranian president’s senior advisor has called President Barack Obama “the weakest of U.S. presidents” and described the U.S. leader’s tenure in office … Continue reading