Most Clicked This Week
- “Anti-Israel demonstrators teamed up with Black Lives Matter on Wednesday, part of a series of anti-Israel demonstrations in a series of American cities over the next several days”
- ADL partners with leading anti-Semite Al Sharpton to score political points
- Border Police push back on charges that Ahmad Erekat was killed without cause; in 2nd video family says is months old, Erekat vows he is ‘no snitch’ for Israel
- “Israeli lobby group, led by IDF commanders, pens open letter to Trump thanking him for his support of Israel, and backing sovereignty plan”
- #Prager: "It is difficult to imagine a more condescending view of a group than to argue that standards must be lowered for them to succeed"
- ONLINE EVENT: Sunday June 28, 2020 Helen Mirren hosts free online concert by Israel Philharmonic
- "This “blame it on Israel” or “blame it on the Jews” bigotry is common throughout the world at demonstrations for legitimate causes"
- "Kuwaiti newspaper cites unnamed senior source as saying Jerusalem behind recent incidents in Iran, following an alleged attempt by Tehran to hack Israel’s water infrastructure"
Tag Archives: Senator Bob Menendez
“Since fall of 2015, too many in the pro-Israel community have chosen to forget about the fight over the #IranDeal”
THE HILL Pro-Israel organizations should finally seek payback against Iran deal Dems by Jonathan Greenberg November 9, 2018 …And so it’s in everybody’s temporary interests for the fight over JCPOA [aka Iran Deal] to be a distant memory. For the … Continue reading
AIPAC and the Taylor Force Act, A nasty hit piece on AIPAC in the Washington Post, videos from 2018 policy conference
ALGEMEINER Why Isn’t AIPAC Lobbying for Taylor Force Act? by Shmuley Boteach March 6, 20188 Eighteen thousand people are here in the nation’s capitol to advocate for Israel. On Tuesday, they will fill the halls of Congress to lobby for important pro-Israel … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Senate approves David Friedman as Israel ambassador by Michael Wilner March 23, 2017 David Friedman, a longtime friend and bankruptcy lawyer of US President Donald Trump, was approved by the Senate on Thursday to serve as ambassador to … Continue reading
The Eddie Jacobson-Harry Truman Story Pastor Chris Edmonds shares the story of how his father saved 200 Jews in a German concentration camp Sulamot: Music for Social Change Speaker of the House Congressman Paul Ryan at AIPAC’s 2016 Policy Conference Senator … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Rebecca Shimoni Stoil August 18, 2015 Joining fellow Democratic Senator Schumer, NJ lawmaker rebuffs Obama’s claims, warns deal guts ability to snap back sanctions Senator Robert Menendez on Tuesday became the second Senate Democrat to announce … Continue reading
WASHINGTON TIMES by Susan Crabtree July 29, 2015 A leading Democratic critic of the Iran nuclear deal warned Wednesday that the Obama administration will never want to reimpose sanctions against Iran, since Iran has said in a letter to the … Continue reading
Sunday’s posting had a faulty hyperlink so I’ve reposted today GATESTONE by Alan Dershowitz April 10, 2015 Whenever a prominent political figure is indicted on charges of alleged corruption, serious questions arise. Is the prosecution part of a growing and dangerous … Continue reading
POLITICO by Manu Raju and Burgess Everett March 17, 2015 The White House is moving aggressively to limit Democratic defections on Capitol Hill that could undermine its negotiations with Iran, dispatching senior officials and President Barack Obama himself to lobby … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER by Shmuley Boteach March 10, 2015 My Senator, Robert Menendez of New Jersey, has the presumption of innocence in the allegations being leveled against him by Federal authorities. More relevant, as a Senator, he has the gratitude and appreciation … Continue reading