Most Clicked This Week
- Israeli company’s antiviral masks are headed to Hong Kong to combat deadly coronavirus
- "The rise of anti-Semitism in the U.S. exposes the distressing fact that the American Jewish community lacks both a unified leadership and a singular voice with which it can respond appropriately"
- Ruth Wisse on Passover: "Echoes of Exodus in the rise of modern Israel from the Holocaust’s ashes"
- Zoom Seders: "In bold ruling, some Israeli religious authorities say use of technology permissible because it allows families to celebrate together during time of crisis"
- UK's new Labor leader "immediately apologizes to Jews for anti-Semitism in ranks, vows to ‘tear out this poison’; his wife comes from a Jewish family, has relatives in Tel Aviv"
- "A bestselling and controversial book when first published in Lithuania, “Our People” has undermined many convenient truths that Lithuanians have told themselves about their nationalistic heroes"
- NYC EVENT SAVE THE DATE. CAMERA Gala 2020 to feature Nikki Haley
- "In the end, Israel was established not by Great Britain but by the Jews themselves. It was done against not only British opposition but an invasion from five Arab armies, including those of countries that owed their own existence to the plan executed by Churchill and Lawrence"
Tag Archives: Senator Bob Menendez
“Since fall of 2015, too many in the pro-Israel community have chosen to forget about the fight over the #IranDeal”
THE HILL Pro-Israel organizations should finally seek payback against Iran deal Dems by Jonathan Greenberg November 9, 2018 …And so it’s in everybody’s temporary interests for the fight over JCPOA [aka Iran Deal] to be a distant memory. For the … Continue reading
AIPAC and the Taylor Force Act, A nasty hit piece on AIPAC in the Washington Post, videos from 2018 policy conference
ALGEMEINER Why Isn’t AIPAC Lobbying for Taylor Force Act? by Shmuley Boteach March 6, 20188 Eighteen thousand people are here in the nation’s capitol to advocate for Israel. On Tuesday, they will fill the halls of Congress to lobby for important pro-Israel … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Senate approves David Friedman as Israel ambassador by Michael Wilner March 23, 2017 David Friedman, a longtime friend and bankruptcy lawyer of US President Donald Trump, was approved by the Senate on Thursday to serve as ambassador to … Continue reading
The Eddie Jacobson-Harry Truman Story Pastor Chris Edmonds shares the story of how his father saved 200 Jews in a German concentration camp Sulamot: Music for Social Change Speaker of the House Congressman Paul Ryan at AIPAC’s 2016 Policy Conference Senator … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Rebecca Shimoni Stoil August 18, 2015 Joining fellow Democratic Senator Schumer, NJ lawmaker rebuffs Obama’s claims, warns deal guts ability to snap back sanctions Senator Robert Menendez on Tuesday became the second Senate Democrat to announce … Continue reading
WASHINGTON TIMES by Susan Crabtree July 29, 2015 A leading Democratic critic of the Iran nuclear deal warned Wednesday that the Obama administration will never want to reimpose sanctions against Iran, since Iran has said in a letter to the … Continue reading
Sunday’s posting had a faulty hyperlink so I’ve reposted today GATESTONE by Alan Dershowitz April 10, 2015 Whenever a prominent political figure is indicted on charges of alleged corruption, serious questions arise. Is the prosecution part of a growing and dangerous … Continue reading