Most Clicked This Week
- "IRGC Quds Force was planning to strike northern Israel in the coming days by launching several armed drones against the targets"
- Pollak: "I don’t agree that Jews who vote Democratic are ignorant or disloyal. Some have been conned by the same media who will try to convince them Trump said something antisemitic today"
- Holocaust-themed items from Amazon seller “Harma Art” whose products have “a unique style and character”
- #PalestinianAuthority and #PalestinianTerritories no longer to be found on #USStateDepartment website
- Who wants to give Ms Tlaib a history lesson ?
- ‘I wanted to believe it was all a bad dream,’ says Rabbi Eitan Shnerb, describing the explosion that targeted him and his children as they hiked to a spring in the West Bank
- Democrats Engel and Lowey "said to be taking part in effort to act against" Ambassadors Dermer and Friedman. AIPAC piles on with other mainstream Jewish orgs criticizing Israel's actions
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
Tag Archives: Hassan Rouhani
“Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif, the “moderate” face of the Islamic regime who was instrumental in forging the 2015 nuclear deal with world powers, resigned unexpectedly Monday night”
THE MEDIALINE Iranian Foreign Minister Tenders Surprise Resignation; Nuke Deal Hangs In Balance by Charles Bybelezer February 26, 2019 …No immediate reason was provided for the [resignation]—which needs to be accepted by President Hassan Rouhani—thereby fueling speculation of internal fighting … Continue reading
“Tehran strategic networks attacked, Hadashot TV says, hours after Israel revealed it tipped off Denmark about Iran murder plot, and days after Rouhani’s phone was found bugged”
TIMES OF ISRAEL TV report: Israel silent as Iran hit by computer virus more violent than Stuxnet by Staff October 31, 2018 Iranian infrastructure and strategic networks have come under attack in the last few days by a computer virus … Continue reading
NEW YORK POST What Trump must do to stop Europe from end-running his Iran sanctions by Richard Goldberg September 26, 2018 Iranian President Hassan Rouhani this week refused to meet with President Trump at the United Nations. One of the big reasons: … Continue reading
FOREIGN POLICY The United States Should Seize on Iran’s Currency Crisis by Saeed Ghasseminejad, Richard Goldberg May 4, 2018 While the debate over the future of the Iran nuclear deal and U.S. military strategy in Syria rages in Washington, policymakers … Continue reading
Trump should model Reagan: “A formula that led to the collapse of the mighty Soviet empire can surely down Mr. Khamenei’s and the Revolutionary Guard’s kleptocracy”
WALL STREET JOURNAL How to Defeat the Islamic Republic by Reuel Marc Gerecht and Ray Takeyh October 11, 2017 …Meantime, government reports, the controlled press and even senior Revolutionary Guard commanders reluctantly confess the truth: Islam is growing weaker within … Continue reading
FOUNDATION FOR DEFENSE OF DEMOCRACIES Iran Stockpiling Uranium Far Above Current Needs by Olli Heinonen January 10, 2017 In a televised speech on January 1, Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said that Tehran had imported 200 metric tons of yellowcake uranium … Continue reading
#IranDeal “The relief granted to Iran in January 2016 was largely done through executive action, so Trump could easily withdraw the U.S. with the stroke of a pen”
THE HILL Trump administration could imperil Iran deal by Katie Bo Williams November 11, 2016 President Obama’s signature nuclear deal with Iran could be put in peril when President-elect Donald Trump takes office in January, nuclear policy experts and lobbyists … Continue reading