Most Clicked This Week
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- #AIPAC: An ArchitectGuy reader responds to a misleading "Times of Israel" story
- Israeli Coronavirus vaccine discovery "identified as a by-product of #MIGAL’s development of a vaccine against IBV, a disease affecting poultry"
- Benny Gantz: "Does not inspire confidence that he has the finesse to navigate a political minefield in which we would need to engage not only with Trump but also Putin, the UK, Asia, the EU, and moderate Sunni states"
- "The UNHRC has condemned Israel more than all other nations of the world combined. Now, a motley crew of rights violators seeks to harm Israelis and Palestinians alike"
- Films from Doc Emet Productions
- "Israel's average Jewish birth rate has risen while the average Muslim birth rate has fallen, closing the gap between the two sectors"
- "Israel's two most formidable adversaries have both come up short in their quests for regional domination, and Israel is reaping the rewards of their losses"
Tag Archives: Hassan Rouhani
FOUNDATION FOR DEFENSE OF DEMOCRACIES Iran Stockpiling Uranium Far Above Current Needs by Olli Heinonen January 10, 2017 In a televised speech on January 1, Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said that Tehran had imported 200 metric tons of yellowcake uranium … Continue reading
#IranDeal “The relief granted to Iran in January 2016 was largely done through executive action, so Trump could easily withdraw the U.S. with the stroke of a pen”
THE HILL Trump administration could imperil Iran deal by Katie Bo Williams November 11, 2016 President Obama’s signature nuclear deal with Iran could be put in peril when President-elect Donald Trump takes office in January, nuclear policy experts and lobbyists … Continue reading
MEMRI The Elephant in the Room by Yigal Carmon, President and Founder MEMRI October 2, 2015 On September 3, 2015, not two months after the July 14 announcement of the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action at Vienna and its celebration … Continue reading
Asharq Al-Awsat Hubris puts Iran in danger by Amir Taheri October 3, 2015 …Obama is desperate to perpetuate the fiction that he has tamed revolutionary Iran and, as he claimed the other day, made “the world a safer place.” If the … Continue reading
MOSAIC by Michael Doran February 2, 2015 The president has long been criticized for his lack of strategic vision. But what if a strategy, centered on Iran, has been in place from the start and consistently followed to this day?…President … Continue reading
WASHINGTON TIMES by Clifford D. May October 1, 2014 In his address to the UN General Assembly last week, President Obama called the conflict in the Middle East “a fight no one is winning.” I think the evidence suggests he’s … Continue reading
WASHINGTON FREE BEACON by Adam Kredo July 31, 2014 Iranian president adopts violent rhetoric towards Israel Iranian President Hassan Rouhani lashed out at Israel in vitriolic terms on Wednesday, referring to Israel as a “festering Zionist tumor.” Rouhani, who has … Continue reading