Most Clicked This Week
- WATCH: IDF Confuses Syrian Missile System and Returns the Missiles to Sender
- “The claim that Israeli settlements are illegal was flimsy in 1978 and is ridiculous in 2019”
- IDF "pursuing active campaign of removing threats as it detects them, relying on intelligence and precision firepower to deal with ongoing Iranian challenges from Syria"
- "Wiki-Israel seeks to provide accountability for the numerous and often anonymous editors who control all of the content that exists on Wikipedia"
- Under the execrable UN Resolution 2334--facilitated by Obama admin--"Israel suddenly was told that it has no right to be in the Golan Heights or at Rachel’s Tomb or at the Western Wall of the Holy Temple compound in Jerusalem"
- Meghan Markle has dragged across the Atlantic a garbage truck full of the most emetic US wokeness
- Blue and White leader Gantz fails to form coalition
- Netanyahu indicted
Tag Archives: Hassan Rouhani
FOUNDATION FOR DEFENSE OF DEMOCRACIES Iran Stockpiling Uranium Far Above Current Needs by Olli Heinonen January 10, 2017 In a televised speech on January 1, Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said that Tehran had imported 200 metric tons of yellowcake uranium … Continue reading
#IranDeal “The relief granted to Iran in January 2016 was largely done through executive action, so Trump could easily withdraw the U.S. with the stroke of a pen”
THE HILL Trump administration could imperil Iran deal by Katie Bo Williams November 11, 2016 President Obama’s signature nuclear deal with Iran could be put in peril when President-elect Donald Trump takes office in January, nuclear policy experts and lobbyists … Continue reading
MEMRI The Elephant in the Room by Yigal Carmon, President and Founder MEMRI October 2, 2015 On September 3, 2015, not two months after the July 14 announcement of the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action at Vienna and its celebration … Continue reading
Asharq Al-Awsat Hubris puts Iran in danger by Amir Taheri October 3, 2015 …Obama is desperate to perpetuate the fiction that he has tamed revolutionary Iran and, as he claimed the other day, made “the world a safer place.” If the … Continue reading
MOSAIC by Michael Doran February 2, 2015 The president has long been criticized for his lack of strategic vision. But what if a strategy, centered on Iran, has been in place from the start and consistently followed to this day?…President … Continue reading
WASHINGTON TIMES by Clifford D. May October 1, 2014 In his address to the UN General Assembly last week, President Obama called the conflict in the Middle East “a fight no one is winning.” I think the evidence suggests he’s … Continue reading
WASHINGTON FREE BEACON by Adam Kredo July 31, 2014 Iranian president adopts violent rhetoric towards Israel Iranian President Hassan Rouhani lashed out at Israel in vitriolic terms on Wednesday, referring to Israel as a “festering Zionist tumor.” Rouhani, who has … Continue reading