Most Clicked This Week
- "Minnesota Rep Omar's 5th District terrorist recruitment capital of US"
- In Geneva, in front of the corrupt UNHRC "Grenell also questioned how it was that members of the council could sit in judgment over Israel when they themselves didn’t adhere to the basic principles of the UN Charter"
- Egyptian TV Host Youssef Al-Husseini: "Muslims contributed nothing to the West except slaughter, massacres, terror attacks" [VIDEO]
- Chicagoans Bill and Tom Silverstein donate Exodus flag to US Holocaust Memorial Museum
- “While her cameras and political views initially spook Tekoa residents, in 'Unsettling,' Iris Zaki manages to get locals talking about their lives beyond the Green Line”
- “AIPAC has finally realized that they cannot ignore half-a-million people living in Judea and Samaria”
- Near Ramallah: IDF forces shot him dead as he opened fire at them
- "J Street’s primary goal, like that of the numerous other anti-Israel organizations in the US...is to create antipathy and distrust for Israel, so that Americans will oppose pro-Israel actions by the US government"
Tag Archives: Ayatollah Ali Khamenei
“The Palestinians were integral to both the Islamic Revolution and to the formation of the Khomeinist regime”
TABLET MAGAZINE Arafat and the Ayatollahs by Tony Badran January 16, 2019 When Yasser Arafat arrived in Tehran on Feb. 17, 1979, the first “foreign leader” invited to visit Iran mere days after the victory of the revolution, he declared … Continue reading
“It’s hard to think of a time when an American president has so publicly stripped his most senior advisers of their credibility”
THE ATLANTIC Trump Delivers a Victory to Iran by Mark Dubowitz and Reuel Marc Gerecht December 24, 2018 …Trump’s decision to withdraw U.S. forces from Syria, concurrently with his intention to drastically reduce the number of American soldiers in Afghanistan … Continue reading
Today’s Fun Fact: Iran’s leaders call for America’s destruction but they send their kids here to study and work
WASHINGTON TIMES ‘America is not the enemy, the enemy is right here’ by Tzvi Kahn October 15, 2018 Ali Larijani, speaker of the Iranian parliament, has described the United States as a “threat to the entire world.” But his daughter … Continue reading
“Shockingly, VOA’s Internet coverage headlined Iranian state media and their leaders while burying President Trump’s tweets supporting the protestors”
DAILY CALLER Voice Of America In Iran Propagandizes For The Ayatollahs by Ziva Dahl March 22, 2018 Why do people in Iran call the U.S. Voice of America (VOA) the “Voice of Ayatollahs” Tragically, rather than promote our national interests, VOA regurgitates Iranian regime propaganda. Millions of … Continue reading
JNS Why Iran’s Ayatollah Khamenei is supremely confident by Ziva Dahl July 11, 2016 One year after they signed the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action, known as the “Iran deal,” the Iranians are secretly attempting to procure illicit nuclear technology … Continue reading
CNS NEWS Holocaust Cartoon Contest Organizer: Ayatollah’s Office Called the Event ‘Excellent’ by Patrick Goodenough June 1, 2016 As Iran’s controversial Holocaust-themed cartoon contest ended this week, the organizer disclosed that he had received a call of congratulations from the … Continue reading
From MEMRI, the media research institute that translates Farsi stories: Everyone has swallowed the lie to allow the #IranDeal to proceed, for “peace in our time.”
MEMRI DAILY BRIEF The Emperor Has No Clothes by Yigal Carmon October 30, 2015 What is mistakenly perceived as an agreement under the title of “Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action” (JCPOA), that was concluded on July 14 in Vienna, and … Continue reading