Most Clicked This Week
- Philosopher Benedict Beckeld talks to Jonathan Kay about why so many intellectuals and young people loathe the culture of the West
- "To its credit, the ADL has been all over the problem of anti-Semitism on the far-right." On the left, not so much.
- "The draw of Israelis to physical culture & embodiment began with early Zionist thinkers who sought out to become the “muscle jew” and to flex the muscles of physical survival instead of spiritual faith"
- #BDSFail Anti-Israel activists fail to convince ICC that Israel is guilty of "war crimes"
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- "Forty years after the Islamic Revolution, substantial numbers of Iranians are finally rejecting the priorities of their masters"
- "With a week to go before general election, as Labour trails Johnson in polls but starts to close the gap, two surveys show Brits’ attitudes to Jews vis-à-vis their politics"
- Ellen DeGeneres Gives SodaStream as Earth Day Prize
Tag Archives: Ayatollah Ali Khamenei
“Desperate to preserve the nuclear deal, Iran with the help of its Western friends is creating just enough turmoil to make America, and not it, appear eager for war”
MOSAIC What Iran Is Really Up To by Michael Doran June 24, 2019 …As nodes in its nuclear-weapons program, Iran’s nuclear facilities are the crown jewels of the Islamic Republic. The JCPOA is the fortress that surrounds them. The waivers, … Continue reading
“The Palestinians were integral to both the Islamic Revolution and to the formation of the Khomeinist regime”
TABLET MAGAZINE Arafat and the Ayatollahs by Tony Badran January 16, 2019 When Yasser Arafat arrived in Tehran on Feb. 17, 1979, the first “foreign leader” invited to visit Iran mere days after the victory of the revolution, he declared … Continue reading
“It’s hard to think of a time when an American president has so publicly stripped his most senior advisers of their credibility”
THE ATLANTIC Trump Delivers a Victory to Iran by Mark Dubowitz and Reuel Marc Gerecht December 24, 2018 …Trump’s decision to withdraw U.S. forces from Syria, concurrently with his intention to drastically reduce the number of American soldiers in Afghanistan … Continue reading
Today’s Fun Fact: Iran’s leaders call for America’s destruction but they send their kids here to study and work
WASHINGTON TIMES ‘America is not the enemy, the enemy is right here’ by Tzvi Kahn October 15, 2018 Ali Larijani, speaker of the Iranian parliament, has described the United States as a “threat to the entire world.” But his daughter … Continue reading
“Shockingly, VOA’s Internet coverage headlined Iranian state media and their leaders while burying President Trump’s tweets supporting the protestors”
DAILY CALLER Voice Of America In Iran Propagandizes For The Ayatollahs by Ziva Dahl March 22, 2018 Why do people in Iran call the U.S. Voice of America (VOA) the “Voice of Ayatollahs” Tragically, rather than promote our national interests, VOA regurgitates Iranian regime propaganda. Millions of … Continue reading
JNS Why Iran’s Ayatollah Khamenei is supremely confident by Ziva Dahl July 11, 2016 One year after they signed the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action, known as the “Iran deal,” the Iranians are secretly attempting to procure illicit nuclear technology … Continue reading
CNS NEWS Holocaust Cartoon Contest Organizer: Ayatollah’s Office Called the Event ‘Excellent’ by Patrick Goodenough June 1, 2016 As Iran’s controversial Holocaust-themed cartoon contest ended this week, the organizer disclosed that he had received a call of congratulations from the … Continue reading