Most Clicked This Week
- "Jewish allegiance to Germany in the early days of the Third Reich is one of the great unrequited love stories of history"
- Knesset member: “Wow. Twitter just admitted that tweets calling genocide against Jews by Iranian leaders DON’T violate its policy! This is a double standard. This is anti-Semitism”
- Missouri Black Lives Matter activist wins primary, defeating another anti-Israel candidate
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- #BLM An Orthodox--and conservative--Jewish professor explains why he's not attending his employer's reeducation programming
- Contrary to what you've been told Tikkun Olam "isn’t the province of man at all; it is instead the work of G-d"
- “New York City punishes a councilman for stating a historical fact”
- "Since you claim your parents hid the real history from you, I’ll be careful not to spoil for you which was which"
Tag Archives: International Criminal Court
#ICC: The same prosecutor investigating US actions in Afghanistan, also wants to investigate Israel for alleged war crimes committed in the West Bank, East Jerusalem and Gaza Strip
JERUSALEM POST Israel coordinated US sanctions against ICC with Trump administration – report by Zachary Keyser June 12, 2020 The Trump administration and Israel coordinated the executive order authorizing US sanctions against International Criminal Court (ICC) employees who launched an … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST The ICC decision on Israel would make Himmler proud by Richard Kemp December 26, 2019 SS Reichsfuhrer Heinrich Himmler, architect and director of the Holocaust, would be proud of the latest move by Fatou Bensouda, Chief Prosecutor of … Continue reading
“ICC prosecutor Bensouda’s bid to probe Israel for war crimes is being met with intense hostility, including by reporters highlighting her past work for a brutal African dictator”
Fatou Bensouda Continue reading
“United States has never joined the ICC and does not recognize its authority over American citizens, saying it poses a threat to national sovereignty”
MILITARY.COM ICC Judges Turn Down Request for Afghanistan War Crimes Probe by AFP April 13, 2019 Judges at the International Criminal Court Friday turned down a request to open a war crimes probe in Afghanistan, a week after Washington revoked … Continue reading
“A terrorist threw a grenade at our jeep. As soon as he realized he had been seen, he grabbed a child and held on to him tightly, so we wouldn’t fire at him”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) IDF soldiers’ accounts of Hamas war crimes to be submitted to ICC by Hanan Greenwood, Daniel Siryoti and Nikki Guttman February 21, 2019 Thirty-three testimonies of IDF combat soldiers were set to be submitted … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Israeli farmers travel to Hague, file war crimes complaint against Hamas by Yonah Jeremy Bob September 3, 2018 A group of Israeli farmers traveled to The Hague in the Netherlands on Monday and filed a war crimes complaint … Continue reading
Mavi Marmara Incident: ICC Judges want a do-over on prosecutor’s first decision — one that supports presumption of Israeli guilt
ARUTZ SHEVA ICC judges reject prosecutor’s appeal on Marmara raid by Elad Benari November 6, 2015 Judges at the International Criminal Court (ICC) on Friday reiterated that the court’s prosecutor has to reconsider her decision not to investigate the 2010 … Continue reading
COMMENTARY by Evelyn Gordon July 17, 2015 If the International Criminal Court ever had any pretensions of being a serious legal institution, they were effectively demolished by yesterday’s ruling overturning Prosecutor Fatou Bensouda’s decision not to investigate Israel’s botched raid on … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Professor Avi Bell July 16, 2015 The Court absurdly relies on the farcical U.N. Human Rights Council The Pre-Trial Chamber of the International Criminal Court, for the first time in its history, has ordered the ICC … Continue reading