Most Clicked This Week
- Newly-minted NYU PhD (and future Northwestern University professor) takes podium at NYU graduation to attack Israel
- Birthright expands program to age 32
- "No, Israel isn’t a country of privileged and powerful white Europeans"
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- Palestinian child abuse caught on camera [VIDEOS]
- “The Palestinian tragedy is self-perpetuating, led by those unable to come to terms with history”
- "Tlaib’s behavior is not unique. Her fake, anti-Jewish history of the Holocaust is of a piece with the long history of anti-Jewish behavior"
- It would be far better if The New York Times waited until the plan was released and then commented on its specific provisions rather than stacking the deck against it by quoting only its most strident critics
Tag Archives: International Criminal Court
“United States has never joined the ICC and does not recognize its authority over American citizens, saying it poses a threat to national sovereignty”
MILITARY.COM ICC Judges Turn Down Request for Afghanistan War Crimes Probe by AFP April 13, 2019 Judges at the International Criminal Court Friday turned down a request to open a war crimes probe in Afghanistan, a week after Washington revoked … Continue reading
“A terrorist threw a grenade at our jeep. As soon as he realized he had been seen, he grabbed a child and held on to him tightly, so we wouldn’t fire at him”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) IDF soldiers’ accounts of Hamas war crimes to be submitted to ICC by Hanan Greenwood, Daniel Siryoti and Nikki Guttman February 21, 2019 Thirty-three testimonies of IDF combat soldiers were set to be submitted … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Israeli farmers travel to Hague, file war crimes complaint against Hamas by Yonah Jeremy Bob September 3, 2018 A group of Israeli farmers traveled to The Hague in the Netherlands on Monday and filed a war crimes complaint … Continue reading
Mavi Marmara Incident: ICC Judges want a do-over on prosecutor’s first decision — one that supports presumption of Israeli guilt
ARUTZ SHEVA ICC judges reject prosecutor’s appeal on Marmara raid by Elad Benari November 6, 2015 Judges at the International Criminal Court (ICC) on Friday reiterated that the court’s prosecutor has to reconsider her decision not to investigate the 2010 … Continue reading
COMMENTARY by Evelyn Gordon July 17, 2015 If the International Criminal Court ever had any pretensions of being a serious legal institution, they were effectively demolished by yesterday’s ruling overturning Prosecutor Fatou Bensouda’s decision not to investigate Israel’s botched raid on … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Professor Avi Bell July 16, 2015 The Court absurdly relies on the farcical U.N. Human Rights Council The Pre-Trial Chamber of the International Criminal Court, for the first time in its history, has ordered the ICC … Continue reading