Most Clicked This Week
- Dershowitz: “If Jewish power and influence are used in the cause of peace and justice, we should not be ashamed of it. It should be a source of pride”
- “Founded by former AIPAC officials, Pro-Israel America seeks to be more explicitly political than the powerful lobby”
- "A world that shrugs at Hamas’s abuse of its own people merely licenses the abuse to continue"
- “AIPAC has finally realized that they cannot ignore half-a-million people living in Judea and Samaria”
- Mandy Patinkin, known for his support of BDS, channels himself on "Homeland," spreading lies to tens of millions
- The holiday diving resort in Sudan was a cover for "an extraordinary humanitarian mission rescuing thousands of beleaguered Ethiopian Jews stranded in refugee camps" [VIDEO]
- Jews who recite Kaddish for genocidal Jew-killers: Are they "low information" or do they just hate Israel?[VIDEO]
- Victor Davis Hanson: "Trump can be uncouth and crass. But he has shown an empathy for the hollowed-out interior, lacking from prior Republican and Democratic candidates"
Tag Archives: Gerald Steinberg
THE JEWISH WEEK Why Israel Is Frustrated With American Jewish Leaders by Gerald M Steinberg January 27, 2016 In Jerusalem, I read Gary Rosenblatt’s column, “Frustration With Israel Is Growing Here At Home” (Jan. 8), with my own sense of … Continue reading
Millions of Dollars Donated by Foreign Governments and Foundations to Radical Israeli NGOs, Says Watchdog
ALGEMEINER by Ben Cohen February 9, 2015 More than $27 million of foreign donations flowed into the bank accounts of radical NGOs in Israel during 2012-14, the leading Israeli watchdog monitoring NGO activity disclosed in a new report published today. … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER by Ben Cohen December 1, 2014 The Associated Press is not the only major news outlet to uncritically report the perspectives of NGOs working on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict while ignoring their critics, Israel’s leading analyst of the NGO sector, … Continue reading