Most Clicked This Week
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- “American liberalism is in danger from a new ideology—one with dangerous implications for Jews”
- "The #ShyTrumpVoter makes intuitive sense for anyone watching the cancel culture in America grow more menacing by the day. One of the communities where it likely plays a role is the American Jewish community"
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- US instituted sanctions as other JCPOA signatories (our “allies” in the war on terror) rejected extending embargo
- New IDF division marks the arrival “of new advanced operational methods and abilities alongside coordination between ground, air, intelligence and cyber forces"
- Borat steps in it again: "Holocaust survivor Evans, who passed away this summer, was “horrified and upset” upon learning that the film was a satirical comedy"
- Nick Cannon says Bari Weiss book "was ‘an insightful and powerful read’
Tag Archives: Gibsons Bakery
Gibson’s Bakery vs Oberlin “I suspect the jury hated Oberlin and its students and wanted to punish both”
AMERICAN THINKER Jury awards Gibson’s Bakery $33 million in punitive damages by Thomas Lifson June 14, 2019 It appears that the ordinary folk who live in proximity to hyper-progressive campuses are fed-up with being the objects of false accusations of … Continue reading