Most Clicked This Week
- Gibson's Bakery vs Oberlin "I suspect the jury hated Oberlin and its students and wanted to punish both"
- "Their billionaire descendants, who control Krispy Kreme, Stumptown and other brands, are grappling with the exposure of an unspeakable secret"
- “It is unbelievable that in our capital city an anti-Semitic film has an easier time finding a venue than a movie talking about Islamic fundamentalism in Europe that is forcing Jews to leave”
- "Palestine" is a fiction "a concept that refers to an imaginary entity, not real but socially constructed"
- Newton, MA: Orthodox rabbi quotes Isaiah, warning Jewish community who turned a blind eye to antisemitic curriculum, "Your destroyers and demolishers will come from your own"
- ‘Are you a Jew?’ Arab Attacks on Jews nothing new.
- Brilliant unpacking of Hannah Arendt’s “Eichmann in Jerusalem: A Report on the Banality of Evil”
- “Israeli military fills underground Hezbollah terror constructions near Metula with water and cement”
Tag Archives: Newton
Newton, MA: Orthodox rabbi quotes Isaiah, warning Jewish community who turned a blind eye to antisemitic curriculum, “Your destroyers and demolishers will come from your own”
JNS The high school battle in Newton, Mass.: Orthodox rabbis come to the front lines by Charles Jacobs June 11, 2019 The Israel-bashing problem so prevalent now on North American college campuses has now reached into high schools. Under the … Continue reading
Lawsuit alleges “Newton public school students are propagandized with materials that slander Israel and the Jewish people, and that falsify history to promote the Islamic religion in public schools”
FREE BEACON Massachusetts Taxpayers Sue Over Anti-Semitic, Pro-Islam School Lessons by Adam Kredo August 17, 2018 A group of Massachusetts-based taxpayers are suing the school committee in the city of Newton, a wealthy, liberal enclave, over what they claim is … Continue reading
“What’s happening in Newton is an outrage against all Jews, yet Jewish organizations condone and perpetuate”
ALGEMEINER Newton School Retaliates Against Students and Staff Who Report Antisemitism by Evan Jacobi January 15, 2018 Many Algemeiner readers are aware that students in Newton, Massachusetts, Public Schools (NPS) — as well as other US high schools — use anti-Israel … Continue reading
“CAMERA’s exhaustive review of the curriculum revealed a decidedly skewed depiction of the Arab-Israeli conflict”
JEWISH PRESS CAMERA Study Exposes Anti-Israel Indoctrination in US Public Schools by Hana Levi Julian July 25, 2017 Are high schools fueling negative attitudes about Israel? Does the upsurge of anti-Israel events on college campuses reflect students already harboring hostile … Continue reading