Most Clicked This Week
- "The #ShyTrumpVoter makes intuitive sense for anyone watching the cancel culture in America grow more menacing by the day. One of the communities where it likely plays a role is the American Jewish community"
- “American liberalism is in danger from a new ideology—one with dangerous implications for Jews”
- New IDF division marks the arrival “of new advanced operational methods and abilities alongside coordination between ground, air, intelligence and cyber forces"
- A Georgia State adjunct professor says he’s voting against anti-Semitism at the ballot box
- “If Erekat really believed his own libel that Israelis ”have the wild desire to get rid of the Palestinian people,” he certainly would not have chosen Hadassah Hospital to treat him and try to save his life”
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- Author Michael Chabon has “a remarkable ability to present a one-dimensional reality in which the Jews are evil oppressors and the Palestinians are powerless victims”
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
Tag Archives: Joy Karega
Oberlin Professor: “It is now becoming apparent that there were many Israeli and Zionist Jews in key roles in the 9/11 attack”
ALGEMEINER Oberlin Decision to Suspend Teacher Who Blamed Jews for 9/11 ‘Welcome Step,’ Says Activist Alum by Lea Speyer August 3, 2016 Oberlin College alumni hailed Wednesday’s announcement by their alma mater that a blatantly antisemitic assistant professor had been … Continue reading
THE TOWER Oberlin Professor Claims Israel Was Behind 9/11, ISIS, Charlie Hebdo Attack by David Gerstman February 25, 2016 A professor at Oberlin College, one of the most prestigious institutes of higher education in the country, has written and shared a series of … Continue reading