Most Clicked This Week
- "El Al direct flight from Buenos Aires to Tel Aviv shortened by 2 hours; Sudanese authorities insisted aircraft enter its airspace only after local TV news broadcasts end"
- "As we watch our cities burn, we cannot fool ourselves by thinking that what happened in France in the 1790s, in Russia in the 1930s, in China in the 1960s and in Cambodia in the 1970s cannot happen here. We owe it to ourselves and our children to make sure that it doesn't happen here"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- Two governors, two approaches. Florida has proven that a measured, evidence-based response to reopening works
- "Is there the slightest hint of embarrassment from the far Left" about an anti-Israel activist squarely in their camp, building firebombs to toss in New York City?
- "Temple Mount activist Yehudah Glick hospitalized with light injuries after incident at home of Iyad Halak, a Palestinian autistic man shot dead by police"
Tag Archives: Likud
“The new coalition handcuffs its rival blocks into near paralysis. Perhaps this will usefully restrain Israel’s raging political fevers”
JERUSALEM POST Can Netanyahu, Gantz work together in a straightjacket government? by David M. Weinberg April 24, 2020 The Israeli “emergency” and “unity” government that will supposedly be confirmed by the Knesset sometime in May is the screwiest doohickey ever … Continue reading
“In what Freud might have analyzed as a classic case of the narcissistic wound run amok, the Never Netanyahus fell victim to a kind of collective insanity rooted in their own sense of virtuous entitlement”
TABLET MAG Bibi, King of Israel by Liel Leibovitz March 27, 2020 After 24 hours that would have filled several seasons of a great Netflix political drama, the once and future prime minister of the State of Israel, Benjamin Netanyahu, … Continue reading
Bibi: “I will leave office on the agreed date; there will be no shticks and tricks. Millions of Israelis are waiting for us”
JERUSALEM POST Netanyahu implores Gantz to join gov’t, vows to rotate as PM without tricks by Gil Hoffman March 22, 2020 Imploring Benny Gantz’s Blue and White Party to join the Likud in a national unity government, Prime Minister Benjamin … Continue reading
Political feuding continues: “It is not yet clear how Liberman and Gantz hope to form a government to remove Netanyahu from power”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Liberman said to loathe Netanyahu for anonymous legal attacks on him, his kids by Staff March 7, 2020 Yisrael Beytenu chief Avigdor Liberman has told confidants there is “no chance” he will join a government led by … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Primaries reinvigorate Netanyahu and tighten the political knot by Lahav Harkov December 28, 2019 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu spent evening after evening over the past two weeks in the living rooms of Likud activists packed with supporters hanging … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Likud taps its first openly gay MK to replace Shalom by Staff December 21, 2015 As No. 32 on the Likud list of prospective parliamentarians, Amir Ohana, head of the right-wing party’s gay forum, is set to … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST by Isi Leibler March 12, 2015 Voters should avoid casting their ballot for centrist parties that essentially subcontract their votes to individuals who will employ them primarily for personal ambition. The wretched state of Israeli politics and this … Continue reading