Most Clicked This Week
- In-depth Israeli study finds that vitamin D could play a major role in defeating COVID-19
- “These days, Axelrod is taking his nostalgia for Manny’s public, trying to drum up support and customers for an institution hit hard by the COVID-19 pandemic”
- Likely cause of Lebanon explosion: "Explosive fertilizer confiscated after seizure of vessel reportedly owned by Cyprus-based Russian businessman"
- “According to human rights reports, blacks in Algeria, Libya, Mauritania, Nigeria, and Sudan are captured, bought, sold, and raped as slaves by Muslims TODAY” Do those #BlackLivesMatter too ?
- Missouri Black Lives Matter activist wins primary, defeating another anti-Israel candidate
- Nick Cannon says Bari Weiss book "was ‘an insightful and powerful read’
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- "Veteran Israeli hotelier says hotels must differentiate themselves to attract guests, who will mainly be domestic ‘staycationers’ through next spring"
Tag Archives: Sheikh Hassan Yousef
Suheib Yousef, son of Hamas co-founder Sheikh Hassan Yousef and younger brother of Green Prince Mosab Yousef, flees organization and gives revealing interview to Israel TV
JNS Another son of Hamas founder flees, blasts terror organization’s corruption July 4, 2019 Suheib Yousef, son of Hamas co-founder Sheikh Hassan Yousef and younger brother of “Green Prince” Mosab Yousef, deserted his post in Turkey, flew to an undisclosed … Continue reading