Most Clicked This Week
- On Facebook now, "a truly horrific painting clearly intended to reawaken age-old hostilities toward the Jewish people"
- Gordis: “Why are so many of us – rabbis, backpackers, politicians, with their recklessness during a pandemic – willing to endanger the extraordinary Jewish life we've built here?”
- Ted Cruz attacked by ADL: “Another instance of playing partisan politics reveals how dangerously ADL has lost its way”
- Former white supremacist leader Arno Michaelis ultimately saved by his baby daughter
- EVENT Lincolnwood screening "Skokie: Invaded But Not Conquered"
- Woke anti-Zionist teacher held up a middle finger to the rabbis as they spoke prior to his firing at Ethical Culture Fieldston School
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- “Foremost authorities on Arabs in Israel, Professor Raphael Israeli": The anti-Zionist Arab leadership honestly represents the views of their constituency
Tag Archives: Sheikh Hassan Yousef
Suheib Yousef, son of Hamas co-founder Sheikh Hassan Yousef and younger brother of Green Prince Mosab Yousef, flees organization and gives revealing interview to Israel TV
JNS Another son of Hamas founder flees, blasts terror organization’s corruption July 4, 2019 Suheib Yousef, son of Hamas co-founder Sheikh Hassan Yousef and younger brother of “Green Prince” Mosab Yousef, deserted his post in Turkey, flew to an undisclosed … Continue reading