Most Clicked This Week
- Happy Passover. A musical greeting from the Israel Philharmonic
- Israeli company’s antiviral masks are headed to Hong Kong to combat deadly coronavirus
- Julius Streicher would be proud: New York Times channels Der Stürmer with antisemitic Netanyahu cartoon
- The holiday diving resort in Sudan was a cover for "an extraordinary humanitarian mission rescuing thousands of beleaguered Ethiopian Jews stranded in refugee camps" [VIDEO]
- So how did Yasiel Puig, Cleveland Indians outfielder and a Cuba native, get involved with a Jewish organization?
- Medtronic CEO Yaron Yitzhari: 'The financial impact isn't what counts - the main thing is to save lives'
- "A bestselling and controversial book when first published in Lithuania, “Our People” has undermined many convenient truths that Lithuanians have told themselves about their nationalistic heroes"
- "Hebrew-language media reported that the virus patient was a man in his 30s from the ultra-Orthodox settlement of Beitar Illit, near Jerusalem"
Tag Archives: Crown Heights
Brooklyn: “At funerals, people no longer shoveling dirt on their loved one’s casket—no one, including the gravediggers, were allowed to touch the shovels”
TABLET MAG America’s Largest Population of Holocaust Survivors Is Endangered by the Coronavirus as Crown Heights and Borough Park Shut Down by Armin Rosen March 24, 2020 …Closing a synagogue is no small matter—even in the darkest moments of World … Continue reading
“In all my reporting during the riots I never saw — or heard of — any violence by Jews against blacks,” Mr. Goldman wrote. “But the Times was dedicated to this version of events: blacks and Jews clashing amid racial tensions.”
NEW YORK SUN 25 Years After Crown Heights Liberals Have Yet To Stand With Orthodox Jews in N.Y. by Seth Lipsky August 18, 2016 “Marauding bands of outside agitators were roaming around, blaming Jews. This was taking place not in, … Continue reading