Most Clicked This Week
- Among Klein’s “xenophobic and racist statements” were critical remarks about revered, untouchable figures on the left, including George Soros, Barack Obama, and Reps. Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar
- What many think, but few have the courage to speak: "I object to the view that I should be judged by the color of my skin. I cannot tolerate a school that not only judges my daughter by the color of her skin, but encourages and instructs her to prejudge others by theirs"
- Glick: Israel's transformation into the center of the Jewish world isn't just a question of demographics. Israel is the present of the Jewish people and its future, as well
- Professor Gil Troy: “Why I am a Zionist”
- Iran hopes to stoke fear that its “breakout timing” is shrinking and thereby increase pressure on the Biden administration to reenter the #IranDeal before time runs out
- Progressive Democrat takes to House floor with speech honoring Israel on its 73rd birthday
- "In heartfelt interview, Lucy Aharish describes barrage of criticism over her marriage to actor Tsahi Halevi, says their child will make his own decisions on Judaism"
- Attack on Iranian nuclear site "reportedly carried out through a remotely detonated device smuggled into the facility"
Tag Archives: Dubai
“In the Middle East, where sport and diplomacy are closely intertwined, political passions can spill over onto the playing field”
ASSOCIATED PRESS Israel and UAE rugby teams face off in 1st after new ties by Isabel Debre March 19, 2021 … With the Palestinian cause the core issue uniting Arabs across the region for decades, Israeli players meeting Arab opponents … Continue reading
“The UAE has been embracing a unique kind of tolerance that has translated into actions – not just the kind of talk of “diversity” one gets in the US or Europe, where Jews have to go to synagogue surrounded by security and armed guards”
MIDDLE EAST FORUM The UAE’s Full-throttled Embrace of Religious Tolerance by Seth Frantzman December 12, 2020 The extraordinary scenes in Dubai that included Hanukkah celebrations are part of a historic and unprecedented process of embracing tolerance, coexistence and peace by … Continue reading
Jews observed the holiday of Hanukkah in public for the first time in Dubai UAE on Thursday; Chabad reports an “exploding” number of Israelis in Dubai
BREITBART NEWS Hanukkah Celebrated in Public in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, for the First Time, After Trump Peace Deal by Joel Pollak December 11, 2020 A lavish Hanukkah party was thrown at the foot of the Burj Khalifa, the world’s … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Unprecedented Israeli turnout for Dubai’s GITEX hi-tech confab by Seth J. Frantzman December 10, 2020 The sea of Israelis in Dubai this week was hard to miss. At Dubai International Airport, the men assigned to help guide people … Continue reading
NEW YORK POST Surprise exodus of Jewish Americans moving to once-hostile UAE by Doree Lewak November 28, 2020 When Elie Abadie was in his Upper East Side home watching the signing of the historic Abraham Accords — the peace treaty … Continue reading
“Dubai has identified an opportunity to establish with Hadassah’s assistance a rival to US hospital Cleveland Clinic, which has a branch in Abu Dhabi”
GLOBES Hadassah in talks to set up hospital in Dubai by Shani Ashkenazi October 26, 2020 Hadassah Medical Organization director general Prof. Zeev Rotstein is conducting negotiations with medical organizations in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) on setting up a … Continue reading
“With the world’s largest trade fair opening in an Arab country for the first time next year, Israel is stepping up preparations, hoping to boost nascent ties with regional neighbours”
FRANCE 24 Israel eyes Dubai expo as ‘portal’ to Arab world December 15, 2019 …The Dubai Expo 2020 trade fair will gather nearly 200 countries vying for the attention of a projected 25 million visitors over nearly six months from … Continue reading