Most Clicked This Week
- Jewish Cancel Culture: Brothers of AEPi petition removal of CEO for his conservative politics
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Congresswoman Tlaib continues to demonize and lie about Israel...Will anyone on the Left condemn her phony attacks?
- Hey kids, lets all play that new game, Are you an anti-Semite?
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- Pro-Trump supporters discover that hate does in fact have a home here in Highland Park: "The hate, the foul language, the physical abuse of senior citizens was inexcusable."
- MLK’s Jewish Connection
Tag Archives: Abu Dis
Border Police push back on charges that Ahmad Erekat was killed without cause; in 2nd video family says is months old, Erekat vows he is ‘no snitch’ for Israel
TIMES OF ISRAEL Amid questions over shooting, police release video of driver ramming checkpoint by Alexander Fulbright and Aaron Boxerman June 24, 2020 Border Police on Wednesday released security footage from a suspected car-ramming attack in the West Bank, seeking … Continue reading