Most Clicked This Week
- "Manfred Gerstenfeld was a Jewish renaissance man and a prodigious writer who leaves a rich legacy in many different realms. Born in Vienna in 1937, he and his family were forced to flee, and survived the Holocaust by hiding in a small apartment in Amsterdam"
- A haunting question threatened the psyches of many Black Americans after the civil rights era: What do I do with my life when the “deliverance quest” for which I was searching finally has been delivered by the republic of the United States?
- “The Iranians didn’t realize that Biden is not Obama, and that in the end they will miscalculate and get hit”
- "Gantz says there is ‘likelihood’ Tehran behind explosion in Gulf"
- “Next month, Israelis will go to the polls to elect a new 120-seat Knesset. It will be Israel's fourth general election in just under two year”
- “Tel Aviv University archaeologists Miki Ben-Dor and Ran Barkai proffer novel hypothesis, showing how the greed of Homo erectus set us careening down an anomalous evolutionary path”
- "US President Joe Biden speaks to Saudi King Salman ahead of the release of the declassified US intelligence report on the killing and dismemberment of the US-based journalist"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
Tag Archives: Taylor Force Act
“Opposition to Palestinian intransigence and radicalism will remain a centrist issue in Congress, even if the incoming administration is eager to re-establish ties with the Palestinians”
JNS Can Biden renew foreign aid to Palestinians while still adhering to Taylor Force Act? by Israel Kasnett November 24, 2020 The incoming Biden administration has made clear it intends to renew funding to the Palestinian Authority and reopen the … Continue reading
JEWISH INSIDER Sen Graham: Taylor Force Act now added to omnibus By Jacob Kornbluh and JI Staff March 21, 2018 The Senate is expected to pass the Taylor Force Act as part of the $1.3 trillion omnibus appropriations bill this week, … Continue reading
US State Dept: “Trump administration strongly supports the Taylor Force Act, which is a consequence of Palestinian Authority and Palestine Liberation Organization’s policy of paying terrorists and their families”
WALL STREET JOURNAL How Do Palestinians Define ‘Terrorism’? by Jonathan Schanzer and Grant Rumley September 11, 2017 The Taylor Force Act is gathering momentum in Congress. Named for a West Point graduate who was stabbed to death by a Palestinian during … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Attack ad targets Cory Booker for voting against Taylor Force Act by Eric Cortellessa September 7, 2017 A right-wing pro-Israel group in the US is turning up the heat on New Jersey Senator Cory Booker for not … Continue reading
Senator Cory Booker, opposing bipartisan Taylor Force Act “voted against a bill that simply demands Palestinian Authority stop funding murder of Jews”
THE HILL With pro-Palestinian vote, Cory Booker betrays vulnerable Jews by Rabbi Shmuley Boteach August 4, 2017 The Senate Foreign Relations Committee voted Friday to halt U.S. taxpayer funding for the Palestinian Authority so long as it persists in the … Continue reading
In case this wasn’t already clear, Palestinian terrorist confirms that “pay to slay” actually incited him to murder
PALESTINIAN MEDIA WATCH Interrogation of Palestinian terrorist proves: PA payments motivate terror by Itamar Marcus and Nan Jacques Zilberdik July 10, 2017 In anticipation of the hearing this coming Wednesday in the US Senate on the Taylor Force Act, which would cut … Continue reading
Glick: “It’s hard to find any establishment types who aren’t completely committed to the delusion that the PLO is the answer to America’s prayers” [VIDEO]
JERUSALEM POST The PLO’s most powerful lobbyists by Caroline B. Glick May 12, 2017 …The Taylor Force Act is a popular pro-Israel bill now being deliberated in Congress. If it passes, the US will be barred from transferring funds to … Continue reading