Most Clicked This Week
- Chicagoans Bill and Tom Silverstein donate Exodus flag to US Holocaust Memorial Museum
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- EVENT EMET Rays of Light Dinner, Washington DC
- "Lauder has it backwards. It is his generation’s decision to dilute our religion, our culture, and our connection to our homeland, that has led to a generation of full of apathetic and disconnected Jews"
- Future Palestinian-American congresswoman Tlaib supports Palestinian "right of return" and "will 'absolutely' vote against aid to Israel"
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
Tag Archives: Taylor Force Act
JEWISH INSIDER Sen Graham: Taylor Force Act now added to omnibus By Jacob Kornbluh and JI Staff March 21, 2018 The Senate is expected to pass the Taylor Force Act as part of the $1.3 trillion omnibus appropriations bill this week, … Continue reading
US State Dept: “Trump administration strongly supports the Taylor Force Act, which is a consequence of Palestinian Authority and Palestine Liberation Organization’s policy of paying terrorists and their families”
WALL STREET JOURNAL How Do Palestinians Define ‘Terrorism’? by Jonathan Schanzer and Grant Rumley September 11, 2017 The Taylor Force Act is gathering momentum in Congress. Named for a West Point graduate who was stabbed to death by a Palestinian during … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Attack ad targets Cory Booker for voting against Taylor Force Act by Eric Cortellessa September 7, 2017 A right-wing pro-Israel group in the US is turning up the heat on New Jersey Senator Cory Booker for not … Continue reading
Senator Cory Booker, opposing bipartisan Taylor Force Act “voted against a bill that simply demands Palestinian Authority stop funding murder of Jews”
THE HILL With pro-Palestinian vote, Cory Booker betrays vulnerable Jews by Rabbi Shmuley Boteach August 4, 2017 The Senate Foreign Relations Committee voted Friday to halt U.S. taxpayer funding for the Palestinian Authority so long as it persists in the … Continue reading