Most Clicked This Week
- Bret Stephens: "How do so many so-called progressives now find themselves in objective sympathy with the murderers, misogynists and homophobes of #Hamas"
- "For the Europeans, Obama’s nuclear deal with Iran was always about the money"
- "It doesn't look good on CNN, but Israel has to protect its citizens"
- Bill Clinton's Pollster: "It is hard to see how a yearlong investigation of this won’t come down hard on former FBI Director James Comey and perhaps even former Attorney General Loretta Lynch"
- Kuwaiti writer: There is no Palestine and no Occupation [VIDEO]
- “Israel’s economy is booming. The failure of the Arabs and BDS movement campaigns to destroy it are as spectacular as the Arab failures to defeat Israel in the battlefield”
- EVENT CAMERA Gala New York City Sunday May 6
- The “whisper campaign” against quarterback Josh Rosen was “absolutely classic anti-Semitism”
Tag Archives: Taylor Force Act
JEWISH INSIDER Sen Graham: Taylor Force Act now added to omnibus By Jacob Kornbluh and JI Staff March 21, 2018 The Senate is expected to pass the Taylor Force Act as part of the $1.3 trillion omnibus appropriations bill this week, … Continue reading
US State Dept: “Trump administration strongly supports the Taylor Force Act, which is a consequence of Palestinian Authority and Palestine Liberation Organization’s policy of paying terrorists and their families”
WALL STREET JOURNAL How Do Palestinians Define ‘Terrorism’? by Jonathan Schanzer and Grant Rumley September 11, 2017 The Taylor Force Act is gathering momentum in Congress. Named for a West Point graduate who was stabbed to death by a Palestinian during … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Attack ad targets Cory Booker for voting against Taylor Force Act by Eric Cortellessa September 7, 2017 A right-wing pro-Israel group in the US is turning up the heat on New Jersey Senator Cory Booker for not … Continue reading
Senator Cory Booker, opposing bipartisan Taylor Force Act “voted against a bill that simply demands Palestinian Authority stop funding murder of Jews”
THE HILL With pro-Palestinian vote, Cory Booker betrays vulnerable Jews by Rabbi Shmuley Boteach August 4, 2017 The Senate Foreign Relations Committee voted Friday to halt U.S. taxpayer funding for the Palestinian Authority so long as it persists in the … Continue reading
In case this wasn’t already clear, Palestinian terrorist confirms that “pay to slay” actually incited him to murder
PALESTINIAN MEDIA WATCH Interrogation of Palestinian terrorist proves: PA payments motivate terror by Itamar Marcus and Nan Jacques Zilberdik July 10, 2017 In anticipation of the hearing this coming Wednesday in the US Senate on the Taylor Force Act, which would cut … Continue reading