Most Clicked This Week
- "Is there the slightest hint of embarrassment from the far Left" about an anti-Israel activist squarely in their camp, building firebombs to toss in New York City?
- "El Al direct flight from Buenos Aires to Tel Aviv shortened by 2 hours; Sudanese authorities insisted aircraft enter its airspace only after local TV news broadcasts end"
- "As we watch our cities burn, we cannot fool ourselves by thinking that what happened in France in the 1790s, in Russia in the 1930s, in China in the 1960s and in Cambodia in the 1970s cannot happen here. We owe it to ourselves and our children to make sure that it doesn't happen here"
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Two governors, two approaches. Florida has proven that a measured, evidence-based response to reopening works
- "Temple Mount activist Yehudah Glick hospitalized with light injuries after incident at home of Iyad Halak, a Palestinian autistic man shot dead by police"
- Mandy Patinkin, known for his support of BDS, channels himself on "Homeland," spreading lies to tens of millions
Tag Archives: Ezra Schwartz
ISRAEL HAYOM Bizarro reality by Richard Baehr December 1, 2015 …U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon, in his welcoming remarks to the climate summit in Paris, chose a moment of silence for recent victims of terror in Paris, Bamako, Beirut and Tunis. … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM Jewish lives matter by Sarah Stern November 25, 2015 …A 1991 U.S. anti-terrorism law states that anytime an American has been murdered or injured overseas, the American government has the right to bring the perpetrator to justice in … Continue reading
From Ben Gurion Airport. Saying goodbye to Ezra Schwartz z”l
OBSERVER The Obama Administration and the Anonymity of Jewish Death by Abraham H. Miller November 24, 2015 …I had not thought of the anonymity of death in years, perhaps decades, and then I read about the tragic, wanton murder of … Continue reading
80,000 spectators (and 20 million ESPN home viewers) of Monday Night Football hold moment of silence for 18 year-old American Ezra Schwartz murdered last week. But “Israel”not referenced — he was studying “abroad”
JNS New England Patriots hold moment of silence for Ezra Schwartz November 23, 2015 The National Football League’s New England Patriots held a moment of silence before the start of their Monday Night Football game in honor of Ezra Schwartz, … Continue reading
NEW YORK POST American teen among 5 killed in Palestinian terror attacks by Yaron Steinbuch November 19, 2015 A Palestinian man fatally stabbed two Israeli men during prayers in Tel Aviv on Thursday, while three people — including an 18-year-old … Continue reading