Most Clicked This Week
- Arab countries are looking back more fondly on their Jewish heritage
- Anti-Israel Palestinian professor organized Manhattan subway terror operation
- “Palestinian wages are four times higher with Israeli employers than with Palestinian employers, and Palestinian workers receive health benefits, sick leave, and vacation time to the same degree as Israelis do"
- "World champion Sagi Muki posts photo with Iranian judoka Saeid Mollaei at Paris Grand Slam, hopes he will visit Israel"
- BDS Blacklist: Israeli Foreign Minister Katz slams UN Human Rights, brands issuing of report “shameful surrender to pressure by countries and organizations that are interested in harming Israel"
- New Israeli laser weapon system achieves 100% success in all test scenarios
- #BDSFail University of Illinois overturns vote to divest
- “The poll found that 64% of Palestinians favor a return to armed struggle in response to the plan”
Tag Archives: Senator Cory Booker
Cory Booker translated: I’ll meet with antisemites like Louis Farrakhan, who has called Jews “satanic” and compared them to “termites.” No red lines here.
JERUSALEM POST Cory Booker will not stop meeting with Louis Farrakhan by Marcy Oster, JTA June 24, 2019 Sen. Cory Booker, D-N.J., a candidate for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination, said in Columbia, South Carolina that he would continue to … Continue reading
“Senators Booker and Gillibrand signal that they’ll march in step with the radical, anti-Israel Left”
NATIONAL REVIEW Democrats Who Want to Be President Back Away from Israel by Jonathan S. Tobin August 7, 2017 The shift to the left by Senator Cory Booker of New Jersey and Senator Kirsten Gillibrand of New York demonstrates the … Continue reading
Senator Cory Booker, opposing bipartisan Taylor Force Act “voted against a bill that simply demands Palestinian Authority stop funding murder of Jews”
THE HILL With pro-Palestinian vote, Cory Booker betrays vulnerable Jews by Rabbi Shmuley Boteach August 4, 2017 The Senate Foreign Relations Committee voted Friday to halt U.S. taxpayer funding for the Palestinian Authority so long as it persists in the … Continue reading
NEW YORK POST White House’s lies on Iran deal is humiliating for Chuck Schumer Editorial Board May 6, 2016 We hope Sens. Chuck Schumer, Cory Booker and Kirsten Gillibrand are giving that devastating new profile of President Obama’s foreign-policy guru a … Continue reading
AMERICAN SPECTATOR AIPAC’S Unhelpful Omission by Andrew D. Lappin April 1, 2016 What became apparent at the AIPAC Policy Conference is that Donald Trump is light years ahead of AIPAC on the issue of stopping radical jihadist Islam. Despite being … Continue reading
AMERICAN THINKER Prominent TV lefty pleads with Dems to just say the words ‘Islamic terrorism’ by Thomas Lifson March 27, 2016 “Just say ‘Islamic terrorism.’ Just say those words and you’ll win the election. Avoid those words and you’re going to … Continue reading
COMMENTARY by Jonathan S. Tobin September 8, 2015 …We already know that President Obama has enough votes to sustain a veto of a motion of disapproval. Nevertheless, the various statements of prominent Democrats who have heretofore prided themselves on being … Continue reading