Most Clicked This Week
- Black former DC #WomensMarch leader: “Linda Sarsour is an antisemite and even when she is apologizing to the Jewish community on the one hand, she is condemning it on the other"
- "Illinoisans pay the highest property taxes in the nation. At 2.7 percent of home value annually, Illinoisans pay far more than residents in neighboring states"
- ‘Are you a Jew?’ Arab Attacks on Jews nothing new.
- If you're considering year-end giving to organizations like #NewIsraelFund...
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- NY Times writer Michelle Alexander over her head on Israeli-Palestinian conflict but that doesn't stop her
- Palestinians to US: We'll stop taking your money to avoid liability for our acts of terror
- Crains Chicago: "Obama Presidential Center isn't quite the done deal that many Chicagoans think"
Tag Archives: Lara Kollab
FRONT PAGE MAG Lara Kollab and the Disease of Jew-Hate by Ari Lieberman January 7, 2019 …On Friday, Kollab issued an apology of sorts through her lawyer. This represents the first step in Kollab’s attempt to salvage what’s left her tattered career … Continue reading
CLEVELAND JEWISH NEWS Cleveland Clinic, resident part ways over anti-Semitic remarks by Alyssa Schmitt December 31, 2018 A spokesperson for Cleveland Clinic confirmed Dec. 31 that a resident is no longer employed there after information began circulating online that she … Continue reading