Most Clicked This Week
- "Let this be our official notice. We will exercise our right to defend ourselves if you try to attack us. We will use proportionate force that a reasonable person would use to defend their family"
- J Street says growing influence will allow it to 'retake the reins of America's foreign policy'"
- Detroit Jewish community has pre-ordered Israeli technology to address mass-shootings
- United Hatzalah video viewed 22.5 million times in one week: "I don’t think any Jewish non-profit organization has received this much exposure in such a short time before"
- Take back the quad to fight #BDS
- #LongIsland #Synagogue installing metal detector as well as double-door “mantrap” vestibule
- Lieberman resigns, last straw "apparently Netanyahu's decision to agree to latest Egyptian-brokered cease-fire with Hamas"
- "In order to reclaim those liberal and progressive causes, liberal American Jews must force a total rejection of the anti-Zionism and anti-Zionists within the political left"
Tag Archives: University of California
UC Santa Cruz African/Black Student Alliance protesters at Hillel event yelled “Free Palestine,” “F*** Zionist Slugs” and tore down Israeli flag
SANTA CRUZ SENTINEL Jewish community condemns ‘intolerance,’ demands UC Santa Cruz response by Ryan Masters May 24, 2017 More than 130 UC Santa Cruz students, faculty, alumni, parents and donors — as well as numerous Jewish leaders — are demanding … Continue reading
Deer in the headlights: StandWithUs prepares high school students for what they’ll find on America’s campuses
OBSERVER High School Students Armed to Fight Demonization of Israel by Lea Speyer March 30, 2017 In the fall of 2007, while a freshman at the University of California, Los Angeles, Miri Kornfeld stumbled upon an “apartheid wall” for the … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL NY, California universities among ‘hotspots’ of anti-Israel, anti-Semitic activity by Staff October 24, 2016 The City University of New York in Brooklyn, Northwestern University and many of the schools in the University of California system are among … Continue reading
OBSERVER UC Berkeley Suspends Class After Observer Op-Ed Labeled It Anti-Israel by Paul Miller September 13, 2016 Less than a week after Observer contributor Abraham H. Miller exposed “Cal Berkeley’s Latest Effort to Erase Jewish History From Israel,” the university has … Continue reading
#UCBerkeley Professor #HatemBazian “using California and US tax dollars to finance his jihad against Israel”
ARUTZ SHEVA The Hamas leader who is reshaping US public opinion against Israel by Lee Kaplan June 26, 2016 …The recent inclusion in the Democratic Party platform of a call for “Palestinian rights” as a provision for the end of the … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER UCLA Student Whose BDS-Defeat ‘Meltdown’ Went Viral ‘Deeply Regrets’ Actions; Says Israel Is Great by Ruthie Blum December 23, 2015 A University of California Los Angeles (UCLA) student whose angry outburst following the [February 2014] defeat of an anti-Israel … Continue reading
Letter to California Board of Regents Criticizing Proposed Statement of Principles Against Intolerance
SCHOLARS FOR PEACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST September 14, 2015 Dear Board of Regents, We are writing to express our extreme disappointment and outrage over the proposed Statement of Principles Against Intolerance that you will be considering at your upcoming … Continue reading