Most Clicked This Week
- "While Netanyahu expressed “regret” over the deaths of the Russians in a phone call with Putin, he nevertheless reiterated Israel’s position that full responsibility rests with Syria and its allies"
- Crains Chicago: "Obama Presidential Center isn't quite the done deal that many Chicagoans think"
- Defender Of Israel Blisters U.N. Human Rights Council For Its Silence After Murder Of Israeli Father
- "By closing the PLO mission, Trump, Bolton, and all the rest of the president's men have rolled the Palestinian issue 30 years back in time to where it stood in the 1980s"
- Partners in protest: The anti-Israel, cop-bash link
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- "Frankfurt Mayor Becker congratulated German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s party on the legislation that determines BDS is an anti-Semitic expression"
- Dershowitz attacks NBC hit piece on John Bolton and Gatestone Institute
Tag Archives: University of California
UC Santa Cruz African/Black Student Alliance protesters at Hillel event yelled “Free Palestine,” “F*** Zionist Slugs” and tore down Israeli flag
SANTA CRUZ SENTINEL Jewish community condemns ‘intolerance,’ demands UC Santa Cruz response by Ryan Masters May 24, 2017 More than 130 UC Santa Cruz students, faculty, alumni, parents and donors — as well as numerous Jewish leaders — are demanding … Continue reading
Deer in the headlights: StandWithUs prepares high school students for what they’ll find on America’s campuses
OBSERVER High School Students Armed to Fight Demonization of Israel by Lea Speyer March 30, 2017 In the fall of 2007, while a freshman at the University of California, Los Angeles, Miri Kornfeld stumbled upon an “apartheid wall” for the … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL NY, California universities among ‘hotspots’ of anti-Israel, anti-Semitic activity by Staff October 24, 2016 The City University of New York in Brooklyn, Northwestern University and many of the schools in the University of California system are among … Continue reading
OBSERVER UC Berkeley Suspends Class After Observer Op-Ed Labeled It Anti-Israel by Paul Miller September 13, 2016 Less than a week after Observer contributor Abraham H. Miller exposed “Cal Berkeley’s Latest Effort to Erase Jewish History From Israel,” the university has … Continue reading
#UCBerkeley Professor #HatemBazian “using California and US tax dollars to finance his jihad against Israel”
ARUTZ SHEVA The Hamas leader who is reshaping US public opinion against Israel by Lee Kaplan June 26, 2016 …The recent inclusion in the Democratic Party platform of a call for “Palestinian rights” as a provision for the end of the … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER UCLA Student Whose BDS-Defeat ‘Meltdown’ Went Viral ‘Deeply Regrets’ Actions; Says Israel Is Great by Ruthie Blum December 23, 2015 A University of California Los Angeles (UCLA) student whose angry outburst following the [February 2014] defeat of an anti-Israel … Continue reading
Letter to California Board of Regents Criticizing Proposed Statement of Principles Against Intolerance
SCHOLARS FOR PEACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST September 14, 2015 Dear Board of Regents, We are writing to express our extreme disappointment and outrage over the proposed Statement of Principles Against Intolerance that you will be considering at your upcoming … Continue reading