Most Clicked This Week
- DNC “platform on Israel and Palestine is a clear victory for those supporting return to mainstream Democratic policies of the past, a loss for progressives seeking more conditional support for Israel”
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Likely cause of Lebanon explosion: "Explosive fertilizer confiscated after seizure of vessel reportedly owned by Cyprus-based Russian businessman"
- Beirut protesters reportedly hanged Hezbollah leader Nasrallah and President of Lebanon Aoun in effigy
- "Over the last several days Hezbollah supporters have put up hundreds of social media posts vowing revenge"
- “Nearly 700 soldiers were killed during Israel’s 18-year occupation of Lebanon; journalist Matti Friedman teamed up with the Kan broadcaster to tell their story”
- In-depth Israeli study finds that vitamin D could play a major role in defeating COVID-19
- “His failure to acknowledge Israeli efforts at peace is coupled with a blindness toward the threats facing the Jewish state”
Tag Archives: JPOA
MOSAIC by Michael Doran February 2, 2015 The president has long been criticized for his lack of strategic vision. But what if a strategy, centered on Iran, has been in place from the start and consistently followed to this day?…President … Continue reading
THE ISRAEL PROJECT by Josh Block January 21, 2015 During a hearing at the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, Ranking Member Senator Robert Menendez (D -NJ) said “the more I hear from the administration in its quotes, the more it sounds … Continue reading
Washington Post endorses 2015 Kirk-Menendez 2015 Sanctions bill. WASHINGTON POST by Editorial Board January 17, 2015 AS NEGOTIATIONS with Iran on its nuclear program resumed last week , President Obama reiterated his opposition to new sanctions legislation. The legislation, which … Continue reading
WEEKLY STANDARD by Lee Smith January 26, 2015 ….Tehran announced it was building two new nuclear reactors in the Bushehr region. That’s perfectly okay, said the State Department….Of course, the notion that it’s fine to build more reactors somewhat complicates … Continue reading
FOUNDATION FOR DEFENSE OF DEMOCRACIES by Mark Dubowitz October 31, 2014 WASHINGTON – The Foundation for Defense of Democracies (FDD) and Roubini Global Economics (RGE) released their eighth joint report today on the effects of sanctions relief on the Iranian … Continue reading