Most Clicked This Week
- In case you missed this week's US Holocaust Memorial Museum annual Chicago event, view it here
- "History is in the making in Washington today, and not only for the Middle East. What we are witnessing is the construction of a bridge between the three monotheistic religions"
- "Until recently, it was unimaginable to see Arabs openly admitting that they had been mistaken in their belief that Israel was the enemy of the Muslims and Arabs"
- Council on Foreign Relations to host Iranian Foreign Minister "days after Iran tortured and executed popular Iranian wrestler Navid Afkari over his participation in a peaceful protest"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Princeton president admits his university is racist; Department of Education responds, if so, school may have run afoul of anti-discrimination laws
- Says the former anarchist: "The ideology and norms of radicalism have evolved to produce toxic, paranoid, depressed subjects"
- How Trump used Putin to achieve his campaign promise of “no more endless wars”
Tag Archives: Tom Joscelyn
ISIS has conquered territory across the Middle East and northern Africa. It has terrorized its occupied cities, sown terror across Europe, and spread its ideology around the world. But what does ISIS want? What does it believe? Where did it … Continue reading