Most Clicked This Week
- Biden administration needs to send a consistent message to the Iranian regime about its misbehavior
- How far will Biden go to please the Left?
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- Bret Stephens to President Biden: The US can achieve a lot “when it abandons decades of conventional wisdom regarding the nature of the Middle East’s problems and the solutions to them”
- "Deputy Foreign Minister Tzipi Hotovely tells Hillel President Eric Fingerhut that Monday's surprise cancellation of her speech was 'unacceptable'" [VIDEO]
- Bus driver says 200 rioters ‘tried to lynch me’; blazing vehicle burns through power cables; mayor blames police for violence, is also attacked by crowd
- Pro-Trump supporters discover that hate does in fact have a home here in Highland Park: "The hate, the foul language, the physical abuse of senior citizens was inexcusable."
Tag Archives: CAIR
INVESTIGATIVE PROJECT ON TERRORISM Illinois Democrats Line Up to Help CAIR Fundraise by Steven Emerson January 4, 2021 In yet another example of political expediency overcoming better judgment, Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker, U.S. Sen. Dick Durbin, Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot … Continue reading
“According to human rights reports, blacks in Algeria, Libya, Mauritania, Nigeria, and Sudan are captured, bought, sold, and raped as slaves by Muslims TODAY” Do those #BlackLivesMatter too ?
AMERICANS FOR PEACE & TOLERANCE CAIR must atone for its selective observance of the sanctity of black lives August 6, 2020 As the Black Lives Matter movement has swept the country, many non-black groups have joined its coalition. One such … Continue reading
DAILY WIRE DHS Approves $100K Grant Of Taxpayers’ Money To CAIR by Sam Westrop January 17, 2020 In October, the Trump administration handed out $100,000 of taxpayer dollars to the terror-tied Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), the Middle East Forum … Continue reading
Latest Women’s March board member canned. “She called Zionism ‘racism’ and said ‘blaming Hamas for firing rockets at Israel is like blaming a woman for punching her rapist'”
JEWISH CHRONICLE Women’s March vote off new board member Zahra Billoo over tweets about Israel and Zionism by Daniel Sugarman September 19, 2019 A newly appointed board member of the Women’s March has been voted off it just days after … Continue reading
“BDS movement by definition anti-Semitic…there are at least 100 land disputes across the globe that are not subject to “BDS” movements”
CLARION PROJECT CAIR: Defending the Right to Be Anti-Semitic By Meira Svirsky April 8, 2019 …The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) issued an “action alert” to voice its opposition to the newly proposed “Anti-Semitism Awareness Act of 2019” in Congress. The act … Continue reading
NEW YORK POST Ilhan Omar, anti-Semitism center of talks at Israeli lobby conference By Nikki Schwab March 24, 2019 Rep. Ilhan Omar — and some of her progressive allies — were the talk of the AIPAC Policy Conference Sunday, though … Continue reading
ISRAEL GROUP WATCH: Jew-hating rant by friend of CAIR director and president of Young Democrats in Florida March 26, 2018 The following antisemitic rant caught on video by The United West, peels another layer exposing the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) for … Continue reading
Until #CAIR “stops trying to demonize Christian politicians, right-wingers, Muslim reformers, and US foreign policy, Americans will likely fall victim to more of these hate-driven terrorist attacks”
THE DAILY WIRE Three Tricks Islamists Use to Conceal the Truth about Orlando by David M. Swindle June 24, 2016 Hours after 49 innocent people were brutally killed during the Pulse massacre in Orlando, the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) … Continue reading
ABA JOURNAL Suit targeting Council on American-Islamic Relations over fake lawyer is reinstated by DC Circuit by Debra Cassens Weiss June 21, 2016 A federal appeals court has reinstated a lawsuit seeking to hold the Council on American-Islamic Relations Action … Continue reading
Third year in a row: San Francisco #CAIR Exec Director @ZahraBilloo bashes U.S. military on #MemorialDay
CLARION PROJECT CAIR Official Stands By Memorial Day Criticism of US Troops by Ryan Mauro May 29, 2016 A top Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) official took time out of her Memorial Day weekend to stand by her opposition to … Continue reading