Most Clicked This Week
- “HIAS wants ZOA and CAMERA disciplined for criticizing them”
- "Aaron David Miller was involved in the Oslo peace process and often seems wedded to the assumptions of Oslo that have been proven wrong time and time again"
- IfNotNow (an anti-Israel group) attacks Democratic ally Rep Betty McCollum (an anti-Israel congresswoman) over Minneapolis rioting
- #Minneapolis #Intersectionality "American pro-BDS group claims #IDF tactics 'systematically target black and brown bodies'"
- "It has clearly not occurred to Omar that the Trump administration’s support for Israel might not have anything to do with the need for “Jewish money” and the “influence” it supposedly buys"
- "Jonathan Gootenberg and Omar Abudayyeh are now the only researchers allowed inside the McGovern Institute, working relentlessly on an efficient, inexpensive test kit for COVID-19"
- "Israel is a strategic beachhead of the US in the Middle East. It is in effect the largest US aircraft carrier, yet it does not require a single American boot on the ground"
- “Now in the opposition, the national-religious faction is uniquely positioned to significantly advance the cause of legal reform”
Tag Archives: CAIR
DAILY WIRE DHS Approves $100K Grant Of Taxpayers’ Money To CAIR by Sam Westrop January 17, 2020 In October, the Trump administration handed out $100,000 of taxpayer dollars to the terror-tied Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), the Middle East Forum … Continue reading
Latest Women’s March board member canned. “She called Zionism ‘racism’ and said ‘blaming Hamas for firing rockets at Israel is like blaming a woman for punching her rapist'”
JEWISH CHRONICLE Women’s March vote off new board member Zahra Billoo over tweets about Israel and Zionism by Daniel Sugarman September 19, 2019 A newly appointed board member of the Women’s March has been voted off it just days after … Continue reading
“BDS movement by definition anti-Semitic…there are at least 100 land disputes across the globe that are not subject to “BDS” movements”
CLARION PROJECT CAIR: Defending the Right to Be Anti-Semitic By Meira Svirsky April 8, 2019 …The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) issued an “action alert” to voice its opposition to the newly proposed “Anti-Semitism Awareness Act of 2019” in Congress. The act … Continue reading
NEW YORK POST Ilhan Omar, anti-Semitism center of talks at Israeli lobby conference By Nikki Schwab March 24, 2019 Rep. Ilhan Omar — and some of her progressive allies — were the talk of the AIPAC Policy Conference Sunday, though … Continue reading
ISRAEL GROUP WATCH: Jew-hating rant by friend of CAIR director and president of Young Democrats in Florida March 26, 2018 The following antisemitic rant caught on video by The United West, peels another layer exposing the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) for … Continue reading
Until #CAIR “stops trying to demonize Christian politicians, right-wingers, Muslim reformers, and US foreign policy, Americans will likely fall victim to more of these hate-driven terrorist attacks”
THE DAILY WIRE Three Tricks Islamists Use to Conceal the Truth about Orlando by David M. Swindle June 24, 2016 Hours after 49 innocent people were brutally killed during the Pulse massacre in Orlando, the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) … Continue reading
ABA JOURNAL Suit targeting Council on American-Islamic Relations over fake lawyer is reinstated by DC Circuit by Debra Cassens Weiss June 21, 2016 A federal appeals court has reinstated a lawsuit seeking to hold the Council on American-Islamic Relations Action … Continue reading