Most Clicked This Week
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- Israeli company’s antiviral masks are headed to Hong Kong to combat deadly coronavirus
- "Syrian journalist refutes claim that Israel thwarts democracy in Arab countries, praises the Jewish people"
- Ted Cruz attacked by ADL: “Another instance of playing partisan politics reveals how dangerously ADL has lost its way”
- EVENT JerusalemU Chicago Premiere "Unpacked"
- "Anti-Semitic Belgium parade features costumes of Jews with insect bodies"
- The UNRWA Road to Terror: Palestinian Classroom Incitement [VIDEO]
- A former Brigadier General of the IDF: “The claim that Israel's adversaries are deterred is utterly unconvincing”
Tag Archives: University of Illinois
JNS University of Illinois rejects BDS resolution passed by student government February 13, 2020 The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC) rejected a BDS resolution passed by the student government in the early hours on Thursday morning. “Illinois Student Government … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER University of Illinois Student Leader Hailed for ‘Courageous’ Stand With Jewish Community in Fight Against Anti-Israel Resolution by Caleb Galaraga October 31, 2019 As tensions soared Wednesday night during a student government meeting at the University of Illinois at … Continue reading
University of Illinois presentation “’instead of fostering dialogue, incited division, distrust and anger”
JEWISH JOURNAL University of Illinois Chancellor Condemns ‘Anti-Semitic Content’ in Housing Staff Meeting Presentation by Aaron Bandler October 14, 2019 University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign (UIUC) Chancellor Robert Jones condemned the “anti-Semitic content” featured in a presentation during a Sept. 25 … Continue reading
JNS.ORG BDS gets handed a devastating defeat at the University of Illinois by Paul Miller March 15, 2018 By a nearly 2-1 margin, students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign voted “no” to a proposed anti-Israel referendum calling for … Continue reading
At University of Illinois, “Students advocate violence as the “only option” against Zionists and other “fascists”
FRONT PAGE MAG A Smash Zionists Rally at the U of Illinois by Matthew Vaddum September 8, 2017 The radical Students for Justice in Palestine organized a “Smash Fascism” rally this week at the University of Illinois to attack Zionism … Continue reading
STANDWITHUS BLOG StandWithUs Congratulates UIUC Students for Defeating Divestment Referendum March 10, 2016 StandWithUs congratulates students at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC) for defeating a discriminatory referendum calling for divestment from companies doing business with Israel. The proposal was … Continue reading
#BDSFail: UIC Coalition for Peace convinces student government to not single out Israel for condemnation
ALGEMEINER New Anti-BDS Strategy Scores First Victory On Illinois Campus; Prevents Singling Out of Israel in Divestment Resolution by Andrew Pessin February 18, 2016 Pro-Israel students at the University of Illinois-Chicago (UIC) expressed relief on Tuesday that their effort to … Continue reading