Most Clicked This Week
- In case you missed this week's US Holocaust Memorial Museum annual Chicago event, view it here
- "History is in the making in Washington today, and not only for the Middle East. What we are witnessing is the construction of a bridge between the three monotheistic religions"
- "Until recently, it was unimaginable to see Arabs openly admitting that they had been mistaken in their belief that Israel was the enemy of the Muslims and Arabs"
- Council on Foreign Relations to host Iranian Foreign Minister "days after Iran tortured and executed popular Iranian wrestler Navid Afkari over his participation in a peaceful protest"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Shortly after explosion at Iranian nuclear enrichment facility—destroying 3/4 of the compound—“Foreign Minister Gabi Ashkenazi hinted at Israeli involvement”
- How Trump used Putin to achieve his campaign promise of “no more endless wars”
- Says the former anarchist: "The ideology and norms of radicalism have evolved to produce toxic, paranoid, depressed subjects"
Tag Archives: Southern Poverty Law Center
Brad Schneider (IL-10) and Debbie Wasserman Schultz (FL-23) draft letter–signed by 25 Jewish House Democrats–accusing Jewish Trump Adviser Stephen Miller of supporting white nationalism
WASHINGTON EXAMINER Stephen Miller: ‘Deep vein of anti-Semitism running through Democratic Party’ by Paul Bedard December 21, 2019 12:30 PM Calling claims that he is a white nationalist “offensive” and “outrageous,” top White House aide Stephen Miller charged that attacks … Continue reading
“Recent news reports have confirmed the long-established fact that the SPLC regularly engages in defamation of its political opponents”
PJ MEDIA Sen. Tom Cotton Demands IRS Investigation into SPLC’s Tax-Exempt Status by Tyler O’Neil April 2, 2019 On Tuesday, Sen. Tom Cotton (R-Ark.) sent a letter to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) demanding an investigation into whether or not … Continue reading
Former employee trashes Southern Poverty Law Center in The New Yorker, effectively calling them “a scam” and bastion of white privilege
THE NEW YORKER The Reckoning of Morris Dees and the Southern Poverty Law Center by Bob Moser March 21, 2019 …Cameras were everywhere in the open-plan office, which made me feel like a Pentagon staffer, both secure and insecure at … Continue reading
Advice for #SPLC: “Stop lumping in Christians and conservatives with neo-Nazis and skin heads. Or if you’re going to do it, let everyone know you are just a far-left advocacy group and nothing more”
PJ MEDIA The SPLC Is in Serious Legal Jeopardy for Defamation Regarding Its ‘Hate Group’ Labels by Tyler O’Neil June 20, 2018 On Monday, the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) settled a defamation suit filed by Muslim reformer Maajid Nawaz, … Continue reading
DAILY WIRE The ‘Anti-Hate’ Group That Is A Hate Group by Jacob Airey October 12, 2017 In its latest video, Prager University takes on one of the left’s most cherished organizations. In their newest video, “The ‘Anti-Hate’ Group That Is … Continue reading
#SouthernPovertyLawCenter’s political “hate” and “extremist” lists being used to damage internet freedom and free speech
NEW YORK TIMES Why Is the Southern Poverty Law Center Targeting Liberals? by Ayaan Hirsi Ali August 24, 2017 Since the violence in Charlottesville 10 days ago, when white supremacists left one young woman dead and 19 others injured, the … Continue reading
“The Southern Poverty Law Center demonizes respectable political opponents as “hate groups”—and keeps its coffers bulging”
CITY JOURNALA Demagogic Bullyby Mark PulliamJuly 27, 2017 H.L. Mencken described the secret of successful demagoguery as keep[ing] the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary; Mencken … Continue reading
Deviating slightly from their mission statement, Morris Dees and Southern Poverty Law Center are “selling fear and hate”
REAL CLEAR POLITICS The Hate Group That Incited the Middlebury Melee by Carl M. Cannon March 19, 2017 Under different circumstances, Alabama civil rights lawyer Morris S. Dees and American Enterprise Institute scholar Charles Murray might have been colleagues, even … Continue reading
#Bias #SPLC has been caught red-handed covering up evidence of anti-white hate being peddled in American schools
CLARION PROJECT Southern Poverty Law Center Covers Up Anti-White Hate Crime by Elliot Friedland December 6, 2016 …That adds up to some 2,000 instances of bias against white students which were deliberately erased from the [Southern Poverty Law Center or … Continue reading
Southern Poverty Law Center #SPLC, an organization with noble roots, has become an Islamist-defending organization
GATESTONE The New Anti-Racist Racists by Douglas Murray October 28, 2016 …Suddenly the SPLC seemed to spy a new fascism. They did not spy it in people who flew planes into skyscrapers, decapitated American journalists and aid workers or blew … Continue reading