Most Clicked This Week
- "While Netanyahu expressed “regret” over the deaths of the Russians in a phone call with Putin, he nevertheless reiterated Israel’s position that full responsibility rests with Syria and its allies"
- Crains Chicago: "Obama Presidential Center isn't quite the done deal that many Chicagoans think"
- Defender Of Israel Blisters U.N. Human Rights Council For Its Silence After Murder Of Israeli Father
- "By closing the PLO mission, Trump, Bolton, and all the rest of the president's men have rolled the Palestinian issue 30 years back in time to where it stood in the 1980s"
- Partners in protest: The anti-Israel, cop-bash link
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- "Frankfurt Mayor Becker congratulated German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s party on the legislation that determines BDS is an anti-Semitic expression"
- Dershowitz attacks NBC hit piece on John Bolton and Gatestone Institute
Tag Archives: Southern Poverty Law Center
Advice for #SPLC: “Stop lumping in Christians and conservatives with neo-Nazis and skin heads. Or if you’re going to do it, let everyone know you are just a far-left advocacy group and nothing more”
PJ MEDIA The SPLC Is in Serious Legal Jeopardy for Defamation Regarding Its ‘Hate Group’ Labels by Tyler O’Neil June 20, 2018 On Monday, the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) settled a defamation suit filed by Muslim reformer Maajid Nawaz, … Continue reading
DAILY WIRE The ‘Anti-Hate’ Group That Is A Hate Group by Jacob Airey October 12, 2017 In its latest video, Prager University takes on one of the left’s most cherished organizations. In their newest video, “The ‘Anti-Hate’ Group That Is … Continue reading
#SouthernPovertyLawCenter’s political “hate” and “extremist” lists being used to damage internet freedom and free speech
NEW YORK TIMES Why Is the Southern Poverty Law Center Targeting Liberals? by Ayaan Hirsi Ali August 24, 2017 Since the violence in Charlottesville 10 days ago, when white supremacists left one young woman dead and 19 others injured, the … Continue reading
“The Southern Poverty Law Center demonizes respectable political opponents as “hate groups”—and keeps its coffers bulging”
CITY JOURNALA Demagogic Bullyby Mark PulliamJuly 27, 2017 H.L. Mencken described the secret of successful demagoguery as keep[ing] the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary; Mencken … Continue reading
Deviating slightly from their mission statement, Morris Dees and Southern Poverty Law Center are “selling fear and hate”
REAL CLEAR POLITICS The Hate Group That Incited the Middlebury Melee by Carl M. Cannon March 19, 2017 Under different circumstances, Alabama civil rights lawyer Morris S. Dees and American Enterprise Institute scholar Charles Murray might have been colleagues, even … Continue reading
#Bias #SPLC has been caught red-handed covering up evidence of anti-white hate being peddled in American schools
CLARION PROJECT Southern Poverty Law Center Covers Up Anti-White Hate Crime by Elliot Friedland December 6, 2016 …That adds up to some 2,000 instances of bias against white students which were deliberately erased from the [Southern Poverty Law Center or … Continue reading
Southern Poverty Law Center #SPLC, an organization with noble roots, has become an Islamist-defending organization
GATESTONE The New Anti-Racist Racists by Douglas Murray October 28, 2016 …Suddenly the SPLC seemed to spy a new fascism. They did not spy it in people who flew planes into skyscrapers, decapitated American journalists and aid workers or blew … Continue reading