Most Clicked This Week
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- #AIPAC: An ArchitectGuy reader responds to a misleading "Times of Israel" story
- Israeli Coronavirus vaccine discovery "identified as a by-product of #MIGAL’s development of a vaccine against IBV, a disease affecting poultry"
- Benny Gantz: "Does not inspire confidence that he has the finesse to navigate a political minefield in which we would need to engage not only with Trump but also Putin, the UK, Asia, the EU, and moderate Sunni states"
- "The UNHRC has condemned Israel more than all other nations of the world combined. Now, a motley crew of rights violators seeks to harm Israelis and Palestinians alike"
- Films from Doc Emet Productions
- "Israel's average Jewish birth rate has risen while the average Muslim birth rate has fallen, closing the gap between the two sectors"
- "Israel's two most formidable adversaries have both come up short in their quests for regional domination, and Israel is reaping the rewards of their losses"
Tag Archives: Kristallnacht
Kristallnacht 80 years later: “Amid the worst pogrom to take place in Germany since the Middle Ages, most US Jewish communal leaders told their constituents to keep quiet”
TIMES OF ISRAEL How to explain the ‘timid’ reaction of American Jewish leaders to Kristallnacht? by Matt Lebovic November 10, 2018 …Most notably, the influential General Jewish Council insisted on maintaining radio silence following Kristallnacht. Comprised of leaders from the … Continue reading
#IslamicTerror 75 years later on, the motives behind the pogroms on Baghdad’s Jews are the same as the Tel Aviv and Orlando attacks: Murderous Hatred
YNET Zionism didn’t cause the Farhud, Israel didn’t cause Sarona by Ben-Dror Yemini June 13, 2016 It happens again and again. Last week at Sarona Market, Saturday in Orlando, and exactly 75 years ago, June 1941, during the Shavuot holiday, … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA Jews not invited to Swedish Kristallnacht commemoration by Tova Dvorin November 9, 2015 The organizers of an anti-Nazi event in Sweden face controversy Monday, after declining to invite the Jewish community to the event. “Umeå against Nazism” will … Continue reading
JEWISH JOURNAL Munich marks this Kristallnacht by making room for boycotters of the Jewish State by Rabbi Abraham Cooper and Harold Brackman November 6, 2015 The worldwide Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions (BDS) Movement is the twenty-first century’s highest profile anti-Israel … Continue reading
PICK-OF-THE-DAY…Want Proportionality? Give Israel 22 Countries. Spare us the pieties and righteous indignation of Europe.
ARUTZ SHEVA July 17, 2014 by Jack Engelhard Europe is in an uproar. Frankfurt, Germany is rioting, along with France, the UK and in other places where it’s Springtime for Hitler all over again. But even over here in America … Continue reading