Most Clicked This Week
- "El Al direct flight from Buenos Aires to Tel Aviv shortened by 2 hours; Sudanese authorities insisted aircraft enter its airspace only after local TV news broadcasts end"
- "As we watch our cities burn, we cannot fool ourselves by thinking that what happened in France in the 1790s, in Russia in the 1930s, in China in the 1960s and in Cambodia in the 1970s cannot happen here. We owe it to ourselves and our children to make sure that it doesn't happen here"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- Two governors, two approaches. Florida has proven that a measured, evidence-based response to reopening works
- "Is there the slightest hint of embarrassment from the far Left" about an anti-Israel activist squarely in their camp, building firebombs to toss in New York City?
- "Temple Mount activist Yehudah Glick hospitalized with light injuries after incident at home of Iyad Halak, a Palestinian autistic man shot dead by police"
Tag Archives: Avigdor Liberman
Political feuding continues: “It is not yet clear how Liberman and Gantz hope to form a government to remove Netanyahu from power”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Liberman said to loathe Netanyahu for anonymous legal attacks on him, his kids by Staff March 7, 2020 Yisrael Beytenu chief Avigdor Liberman has told confidants there is “no chance” he will join a government led by … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Liberman will ‘make own offer’ to PM and Gantz if no breakthrough by Yom Kippur by Staff October 2, 2019 Avigdor Liberman’s Yisrael Beytenu party on Wednesday said it would “present its own offer” to the country’s … Continue reading
“New report says Trump’s peace plan will include Israel gifting four Jerusalem neighborhoods to Palestinian Authority”
JERUSALEM POST Trump to ask Israel to withdraw from 4 east J’lem neighborhoods by Yanir Cozin, Maariv Hashavua May 4, 2018 The Trump administration will ask Israel to withdraw from four Arab neighborhoods in east Jerusalem, which will likely become … Continue reading
“Cairo leadership builds ties with Israel and fosters Palestinian unity” while it sidelines Abbas [VIDEO]
TIMES OF ISRAEL Egyptian leader Sissi is showing his mettle by posing with Netanyahu by Avi Issacharoff September 19, 2017 In meeting publicly with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Egyptian President Abdel-Fattah el-Sissi has once again proved that he is the … Continue reading
“Hamas on Saturday threatened to take “intensive action against Israeli agents in the coming hours and days” in retaliation for the assassination of Mazen Fuqaha”
JERUSALEM POST Avigdor Liberman points to internal Hamas assassination in killing of top terror operative by Anna Ahronheim April 2, 2017 In a rare comment on the assassination of senior Hamas operative Mazen Fuqaha, Defense Minister Avigdor Liberman said Israel … Continue reading
“Liberman is known for his fiery rhetoric, yet he has no ideological commitment to a greater Israel vision”
JERUSALEM POST Liberman won’t start a war tomorrow by Yaakov Lappin May 31, 2016 Contrary to past rhetoric and despite fears expressed by some of his opponents, Israel’s next defense minister, Avigdor Liberman, will not have the authority to lead … Continue reading