Most Clicked This Week
- “Anti-Israel demonstrators teamed up with Black Lives Matter on Wednesday, part of a series of anti-Israel demonstrations in a series of American cities over the next several days”
- ADL partners with leading anti-Semite Al Sharpton to score political points
- Border Police push back on charges that Ahmad Erekat was killed without cause; in 2nd video family says is months old, Erekat vows he is ‘no snitch’ for Israel
- “Israeli lobby group, led by IDF commanders, pens open letter to Trump thanking him for his support of Israel, and backing sovereignty plan”
- #Prager: "It is difficult to imagine a more condescending view of a group than to argue that standards must be lowered for them to succeed"
- ONLINE EVENT: Sunday June 28, 2020 Helen Mirren hosts free online concert by Israel Philharmonic
- "This “blame it on Israel” or “blame it on the Jews” bigotry is common throughout the world at demonstrations for legitimate causes"
- "Kuwaiti newspaper cites unnamed senior source as saying Jerusalem behind recent incidents in Iran, following an alleged attempt by Tehran to hack Israel’s water infrastructure"
Tag Archives: Brooklyn
FORWARD I left the Satmar Hasidic community. ‘Unorthodox’ is a grossly inaccurate depiction of that world. by Frieda Vizel March 31, 2020 …It’s okay to show the dark side of Hasidism, but the portrayal still needs to be human. The … Continue reading
“The sheer amount of interaction that religious Jews have with their communities made Orthodox Jewish communities Ground Zero for the coronavirus”
ELDER OF ZIYON Religious Jews are among the biggest victims of COVID-19 Sunday, March 29, 2020 Boro Park. Flatbush. Crown Heights. Forest Hills. Fresh Meadows. Every single New York neighborhood with a large religious Jewish population has the highest percentage … Continue reading
Brooklyn: “At funerals, people no longer shoveling dirt on their loved one’s casket—no one, including the gravediggers, were allowed to touch the shovels”
TABLET MAG America’s Largest Population of Holocaust Survivors Is Endangered by the Coronavirus as Crown Heights and Borough Park Shut Down by Armin Rosen March 24, 2020 …Closing a synagogue is no small matter—even in the darkest moments of World … Continue reading
Ami Horowitz hits the streets of NY to ask blacks, Why are so many Jews being attacked in New York City ?
WSJ Yale, Al Sharpton and the Attacks on New York’s Jews And so the ultra-Orthodox Jews find themselves sitting ducks again in a New York hostile or indifferent to their fate. Their values have never been so out of step … Continue reading
TABLET MAG As Brooklyn Hate Crime Suspect is Arrested, Time for the Left to Rethink Its Attitude to Anti-Semitism by Leil Leibovitz November 3, 2018 Earlier today, the New York Police Department arrested the man suspected of vandalizing the Union … Continue reading
CBS NEWS LOCAL NYPD: Brutal Attack On 62-Year-Old Hasidic Man In Borough Park Was Case Of Mistaken Identity October 14, 2018 A suspect has been arrested on multiple charges after he allegedly viciously beat a man in Brooklyn on Sunday morning. … Continue reading
“In all my reporting during the riots I never saw — or heard of — any violence by Jews against blacks,” Mr. Goldman wrote. “But the Times was dedicated to this version of events: blacks and Jews clashing amid racial tensions.”
NEW YORK SUN 25 Years After Crown Heights Liberals Have Yet To Stand With Orthodox Jews in N.Y. by Seth Lipsky August 18, 2016 “Marauding bands of outside agitators were roaming around, blaming Jews. This was taking place not in, … Continue reading
JP UPDATE NYPD: Jewish Student Assaulted in Apparent Hate Crime Inside A College by Mark Hirshberg December 23, 2015 A 24-year-old Jewish man a student at the Medgar Evers College in Brooklyn was assaulted Wednesday evening inside the college. The … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES by Stephanie Clifford and Jessica Silver-Greenberg August 14, 2014 The judge called it the Beirut account. It was a basic bank account at Arab Bank’s Al-Mazra branch in Beirut, Lebanon, unremarkable except for the name on the … Continue reading