Most Clicked This Week
- Happy Passover. A musical greeting from the Israel Philharmonic
- Israeli company’s antiviral masks are headed to Hong Kong to combat deadly coronavirus
- Julius Streicher would be proud: New York Times channels Der Stürmer with antisemitic Netanyahu cartoon
- The holiday diving resort in Sudan was a cover for "an extraordinary humanitarian mission rescuing thousands of beleaguered Ethiopian Jews stranded in refugee camps" [VIDEO]
- So how did Yasiel Puig, Cleveland Indians outfielder and a Cuba native, get involved with a Jewish organization?
- Medtronic CEO Yaron Yitzhari: 'The financial impact isn't what counts - the main thing is to save lives'
- "A bestselling and controversial book when first published in Lithuania, “Our People” has undermined many convenient truths that Lithuanians have told themselves about their nationalistic heroes"
- "Hebrew-language media reported that the virus patient was a man in his 30s from the ultra-Orthodox settlement of Beitar Illit, near Jerusalem"
Tag Archives: Brooklyn
FORWARD I left the Satmar Hasidic community. ‘Unorthodox’ is a grossly inaccurate depiction of that world. by Frieda Vizel March 31, 2020 …It’s okay to show the dark side of Hasidism, but the portrayal still needs to be human. The … Continue reading
“The sheer amount of interaction that religious Jews have with their communities made Orthodox Jewish communities Ground Zero for the coronavirus”
ELDER OF ZIYON Religious Jews are among the biggest victims of COVID-19 Sunday, March 29, 2020 Boro Park. Flatbush. Crown Heights. Forest Hills. Fresh Meadows. Every single New York neighborhood with a large religious Jewish population has the highest percentage … Continue reading
Brooklyn: “At funerals, people no longer shoveling dirt on their loved one’s casket—no one, including the gravediggers, were allowed to touch the shovels”
TABLET MAG America’s Largest Population of Holocaust Survivors Is Endangered by the Coronavirus as Crown Heights and Borough Park Shut Down by Armin Rosen March 24, 2020 …Closing a synagogue is no small matter—even in the darkest moments of World … Continue reading
Ami Horowitz hits the streets of NY to ask blacks, Why are so many Jews being attacked in New York City ?
WSJ Yale, Al Sharpton and the Attacks on New York’s Jews And so the ultra-Orthodox Jews find themselves sitting ducks again in a New York hostile or indifferent to their fate. Their values have never been so out of step … Continue reading
TABLET MAG As Brooklyn Hate Crime Suspect is Arrested, Time for the Left to Rethink Its Attitude to Anti-Semitism by Leil Leibovitz November 3, 2018 Earlier today, the New York Police Department arrested the man suspected of vandalizing the Union … Continue reading
CBS NEWS LOCAL NYPD: Brutal Attack On 62-Year-Old Hasidic Man In Borough Park Was Case Of Mistaken Identity October 14, 2018 A suspect has been arrested on multiple charges after he allegedly viciously beat a man in Brooklyn on Sunday morning. … Continue reading
“In all my reporting during the riots I never saw — or heard of — any violence by Jews against blacks,” Mr. Goldman wrote. “But the Times was dedicated to this version of events: blacks and Jews clashing amid racial tensions.”
NEW YORK SUN 25 Years After Crown Heights Liberals Have Yet To Stand With Orthodox Jews in N.Y. by Seth Lipsky August 18, 2016 “Marauding bands of outside agitators were roaming around, blaming Jews. This was taking place not in, … Continue reading