Most Clicked This Week
- Shmuley Boteach: "Jews are regularly portrayed as being sexually repressed"
- "The F-15 crew continued their Gaza mission and upon their return to base they noticed shrapnel that hit the fuselage"
- "The IOC has never before heeded the call to remember slain athletes, at times suggesting that honoring the Israeli athletes could be divisive"
- Ben & Jerry’s new flavor of the month: Boycott the Jews
- "As world talks of possible boosters, and with poorer countries struggling to get shots in arms, developer claims pill could be ‘game-changer’ by simplifying logistics"
- Desperate to advance its "realignment" policy, the Biden administration is doing everything it can to satisfy the Iranians
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- "Court documents show that Iran has long been trying to kidnap an Iranian journalist living in Brooklyn"
Tag Archives: RJC
Calls for #LizCheney to be removed from No. 3 leadership position began early this year, culminating in a failed attempt to remove her through a secret ballot vote in February”
JNS Jewish Republicans divided over fate of Cheney in battle with Trump loyalists by Dmitriy Shapiro May 7, 2021 As Republicans in the U.S. House of Representatives prepare to decide whether or not to vote next week on removing Rep. … Continue reading
Republican Jewish Committee lash out at Elizabeth Warren’s J Street remarks, calling them “disgusting”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Sens. Sanders, Warren call for ‘restricting’ US aid to Israel at J Street confab by Jacob Magid April 20, 2021 Prominent progressive senators Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren both used their Monday addresses at the J Street … Continue reading
On the other side of the aisle, Jewish Democratic groups are seeking to push Joe Biden and Kamala Harris over the finish line, especially with virtually all polls, including in swing states, showing Biden ahead of Trump
JNS For Jewish Republicans, it’s all about ‘Florida, Florida, Florida’ by Jackson Richman October 9, 2020 With the presidential race entering its final weeks, more attention is being focused on a number of critical swing states that could determine the … Continue reading
DNC 2020 platform expresses “opposition to “any effort to unfairly single out and delegitimize Israel, including at the UN or through the BDS movement”
JNS DNC platform will not condition US aid to Israel on sovereignty, but will seek return to Iran deal by Jackson Richman July 28, 2020 In a move that bodes well for Israel, the Democratic National Committee’s platform committee voted … Continue reading
JEWISH INSIDER RJC Vegas Highlights April 8, 2019 Trump began his speech by saying “Shabbat Shalom” and was quickly interrupted by protestors from IfNotNow. After the protestors were escorted out, Trump said they’re “going back home to mommy… And will be … Continue reading
JEWISH INSIDER The Former AIPAC, RJC Staffer Running for Congress by Aaron Magid May 12, 2017 While the 2018 Congressional elections are more than 18 months away, Republican Jeremy Wynes launched his campaign this week to represent Illinois’ 10th District. … Continue reading
FREE BEACON Democratic Leader Shuts Down Phones After Pro-Israel Supporters Go on Offense by Adam Kredo January 26, 2017 More than a thousand pro-Israel supporters from across the country bombarded the offices of Senate Whip Dick Durbin (Ill.) with phone … Continue reading
Alan Dershowitz “praised Cruz as the most brilliant student he’s ever had in 50 years of teaching law. Not one of the most brilliant — the most. An incredible statement, from a liberal Democrat about a conservative Republican”
JEWISH WEEK Lion Ted by Jonathan Mark April 6, 2016 …On the eve of New York’s Republican Primary, Mort Klein, president of the ZOA, still remembers that evening with Cruz nearly two years ago: “He was spectacular. His sincere commitment … Continue reading
National Jewish Democratic Council dumped its staff, ended its lease and outsourced its activities to a public relations firm
JEWISH PRESS National Jewish Democratic Council Dries Up Lori Lowenthal Marcus December 22, 2015 In its annual search to shame Jewish organizational leaders by pointing out how much money they make, and calculating the percentage by which they do not … Continue reading