Most Clicked This Week
- Medtronic CEO Yaron Yitzhari: 'The financial impact isn't what counts - the main thing is to save lives'
- Netflix series #Unorthodox doesn't "accurately capture the soul of the Hasidic community"
- "In what Freud might have analyzed as a classic case of the narcissistic wound run amok, the Never Netanyahus fell victim to a kind of collective insanity rooted in their own sense of virtuous entitlement"
- "About 12% of Israel’s population are Haredim, often referred to as “ultra-orthodox,” an expression which they strongly dislike"
- "The rise of anti-Semitism in the U.S. exposes the distressing fact that the American Jewish community lacks both a unified leadership and a singular voice with which it can respond appropriately"
- "Despite his very critical condition, Neumann’s family was holding out hope that he would emerge from his coma"
- Israeli mothers try to shake an indifferent world; EMET Campaign to lobby White House on kidnapping
- "The sheer amount of interaction that religious Jews have with their communities made Orthodox Jewish communities Ground Zero for the coronavirus"
Tag Archives: Yasser Arafat
“Rabin, who detested the PLO chieftain, had deep misgivings about the Oslo deal, which had been engineered by Foreign Minister Shimon Peres”
BOSTON GLOBE The White House handshake that made everything worse by Jeff Jacoby September 5, 2018 Twenty-five years ago next week, on Sept. 13, 1993, the Israeli-Palestinian “peace process” was formally launched with the signing of the Oslo Accords at … Continue reading
“Former diplomat Itamar Rabinovich paints a dark ‘j’accuse’ against the Israeli right, leading up to and following Rabin assassination”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Netanyahu lambasted for incitement in insider’s Rabin biography by JP O’Malley March 19, 2017 …In 1976, Rabinovich recalls, Rabin had expressed his contempt for the hardcore settlers political movement. In an off-the-record interview, he called it a … Continue reading
“Swiss became permanent PLO hostages, since at any time Arafat could expose them to the world as the cowards they were” [REPOST]
JEWISH PRESS Exposed: Switzerland’s Shameful Capitulation to PLO Terrorism by David Israel January 20, 2016 Switzerland and the terrorist Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) agreed on a secret deal back in 1970, whereby the latter would no longer carry out bloody … Continue reading
THE LID Obama Appoints anti-Israel Hamas Supporter as new IDIL Czar (Uncle Yasser Would be Proud) by Jeff Dunetz December 1, 2015 President Obama has appointed second-generation anti-Israel activist, and former Iran deal negotiator Robert O. (Rob) Malley as his … Continue reading
“Palestinians need reminding that throughout century-long history of the conflict they are the ones who have always rejected compromise”
COMMENTARY Sorry Bill, It’s Not Up to Israel by Jonathan S. Tobin November 1, 2015 …Bill Clinton spent the years after he left the White House loudly and bitterly lamenting the fact that Yasir Arafat cost him a Nobel Peace … Continue reading
JNS.ORG Mahmoud Abbas has a nightmare vision by Ben Cohen September 30, 2015 …As a result, the Palestinians no longer consider themselves bound by the 1993 Oslo Accords that created the PA because, Abbas said, Israel has stopped abiding by … Continue reading