Most Clicked This Week
- JFK Airport ambush on Birthright participants to deliver IfNotNow's "simplistic narrative that Israel is wholly responsible for anything bad that happens to the Palestinians"
- Pride for some, but not all--Chicago Dyke March attendees purity test: “You cannot be Zionist and believe in a Palestinian state, Zionism is inherently racism.”
- Using children to further political goals: US media take a leaf right out of the Palestinian book
- EVENT CAMERA presents Michael Doran in Highland Park
- Moe Berg: “The Catcher Was a Spy” is "a dutiful laundry list of a biopic, ticking off boxes in Berg’s career — brainiac, athlete, loner, secular Jew, secret agent"
- Jews who recite Kaddish for genocidal Jew-killers: Are they "low information" or do they just hate Israel?[VIDEO]
- The courageous Mosul Iraq journalist-blogger who kept his eye on the Islamic State, from the inside
- Krauthammer: “What began as an experiment has become the very heart of the Jewish people – its cultural, spiritual, and psychological center, soon to become its demographic center as well. Israel is the hinge"
Tag Archives: Yasser Arafat
“Former diplomat Itamar Rabinovich paints a dark ‘j’accuse’ against the Israeli right, leading up to and following Rabin assassination”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Netanyahu lambasted for incitement in insider’s Rabin biography by JP O’Malley March 19, 2017 …In 1976, Rabinovich recalls, Rabin had expressed his contempt for the hardcore settlers political movement. In an off-the-record interview, he called it a … Continue reading
“Swiss became permanent PLO hostages, since at any time Arafat could expose them to the world as the cowards they were” [REPOST]
JEWISH PRESS Exposed: Switzerland’s Shameful Capitulation to PLO Terrorism by David Israel January 20, 2016 Switzerland and the terrorist Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) agreed on a secret deal back in 1970, whereby the latter would no longer carry out bloody … Continue reading
THE LID Obama Appoints anti-Israel Hamas Supporter as new IDIL Czar (Uncle Yasser Would be Proud) by Jeff Dunetz December 1, 2015 President Obama has appointed second-generation anti-Israel activist, and former Iran deal negotiator Robert O. (Rob) Malley as his … Continue reading
“Palestinians need reminding that throughout century-long history of the conflict they are the ones who have always rejected compromise”
COMMENTARY Sorry Bill, It’s Not Up to Israel by Jonathan S. Tobin November 1, 2015 …Bill Clinton spent the years after he left the White House loudly and bitterly lamenting the fact that Yasir Arafat cost him a Nobel Peace … Continue reading
JNS.ORG Mahmoud Abbas has a nightmare vision by Ben Cohen September 30, 2015 …As a result, the Palestinians no longer consider themselves bound by the 1993 Oslo Accords that created the PA because, Abbas said, Israel has stopped abiding by … Continue reading