Most Clicked This Week
- JUF of Metro Chicago Celebrates Israel @ 70 [VIDEO]
- #NataliePortman's "initial reason for concern was the clashes in #Gaza"
- "An impressive new movie dramatizes the story behind the famous Supreme Court case about whether it is permissible for the government to condemn homes in order to promote private "economic development" [VIDEO]
- "In a first for the US, State Department erases references to 'Israeli occupation' in annual report. PA says 'US has sided with Israel'"
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- “Having Linda Sarsour and head of JVP at #NewSchool leading a panel on #antisemitism is like Oscar Meyer leading a panel on vegetarianism” [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: Yasser Arafat
“Former diplomat Itamar Rabinovich paints a dark ‘j’accuse’ against the Israeli right, leading up to and following Rabin assassination”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Netanyahu lambasted for incitement in insider’s Rabin biography by JP O’Malley March 19, 2017 …In 1976, Rabinovich recalls, Rabin had expressed his contempt for the hardcore settlers political movement. In an off-the-record interview, he called it a … Continue reading
“Swiss became permanent PLO hostages, since at any time Arafat could expose them to the world as the cowards they were” [REPOST]
JEWISH PRESS Exposed: Switzerland’s Shameful Capitulation to PLO Terrorism by David Israel January 20, 2016 Switzerland and the terrorist Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) agreed on a secret deal back in 1970, whereby the latter would no longer carry out bloody … Continue reading
THE LID Obama Appoints anti-Israel Hamas Supporter as new IDIL Czar (Uncle Yasser Would be Proud) by Jeff Dunetz December 1, 2015 President Obama has appointed second-generation anti-Israel activist, and former Iran deal negotiator Robert O. (Rob) Malley as his … Continue reading
“Palestinians need reminding that throughout century-long history of the conflict they are the ones who have always rejected compromise”
COMMENTARY Sorry Bill, It’s Not Up to Israel by Jonathan S. Tobin November 1, 2015 …Bill Clinton spent the years after he left the White House loudly and bitterly lamenting the fact that Yasir Arafat cost him a Nobel Peace … Continue reading
JNS.ORG Mahmoud Abbas has a nightmare vision by Ben Cohen September 30, 2015 …As a result, the Palestinians no longer consider themselves bound by the 1993 Oslo Accords that created the PA because, Abbas said, Israel has stopped abiding by … Continue reading