Most Clicked This Week
- "The #ShyTrumpVoter makes intuitive sense for anyone watching the cancel culture in America grow more menacing by the day. One of the communities where it likely plays a role is the American Jewish community"
- "There is nothing “fair” about Governor Pritzker’s “fair tax amendment”"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- A Georgia State adjunct professor says he’s voting against anti-Semitism at the ballot box
- “American liberalism is in danger from a new ideology—one with dangerous implications for Jews”
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- #BLM "Many Jews believe that the only way to maintain their standing as liberals, guilty of white privilege, is to back #BlackLivesMatter"
- #Borat steps in it again: "Holocaust survivor Evans, who passed away this summer, was “horrified and upset” upon learning that the film was a satirical comedy"
Tag Archives: Cindy Archer
NATIONAL REVIEW by David French April 20, 2015 THEY CAME WITH A BATTERING RAM. Cindy Archer, one of the lead architects of Wisconsin’s Act 10 — also called the “Wisconsin Budget Repair Bill,” it limited public-employee benefits and altered collective-bargaining rules … Continue reading