Most Clicked This Week
- "Lambasting progressive Jewry as inauthentic at best, Jonathan Neumann writes that ‘American Judaism is broken because the Jewish Left broke it’"
- "Connections between an American charity and Hamas, PFLP, and Palestinian Islamic Jihad"
- Can you be "Pro-Israel" yet not agree with most Israelis ?
- Gal Gadot’s Wonder Woman: A Hamas-Bashing, Ex-IDF Soldier and Former Miss Israel
- CAMERA on Campus: “We’re seeing Jewish-led anti-Israel groups such as If Not Now working hard to infiltrate campuses, summer camps and Israel trips”
- ADL attack on Kavanaugh nomination "latest instance of how Jonathan Greenblatt has turned the venerable anti-Semitism watchdog into a partisan outfit"
- A special appeal to help David Coleman and his family, close friends in need
- "More than a decade ago historian Bernard Lewis warned that if current migration trends continue, Europe will be Islamic by the end of the 21st century. Germany's political elites are at the vanguard of making that prediction come true"
Tag Archives: David Horowitz
David Horowitz “grew up in a communist household with parents who were true believers in the superiority of Marxist-Leninist thinking and the model of the Soviet Union as a pathway to a better world”
AMERICAN THINKER David Horowitz Explains the Ruling Ideas of the Left by Richard Baehr April 14, 2018 Many people I know grew up in liberal households, and at some point in their lives, they gravitated to the right politically. Many others … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG The ‘Unholy Alliance’ Comes to Campus by Sara Dogan February 18, 2016 Conservative author David Horowitz has long written about the “Unholy Alliance” that exists between Islamic extremists and the American Left. Now, a new series of … Continue reading
AMERICAN THINKER Bill Maher and Richard Dawkins Criticize Other Leftists Over Islam by Steve Chambers October 12, 2015 …For well over a decade, brave and outspoken former Leftists and liberals such as David Horowitz and Phyllis Chesler have pointed out … Continue reading
AMERICAN THINKER by Richard Baehr June 16, 2015 In November 2014 I was invited to speak at the David Horowitz Freedom Center’s conference in Florida. I had not seen David for a few years, and he walked a bit gingerly … Continue reading