Most Clicked This Week
- Bret Stephens: "What can’t be emphasized enough, especially among those who think of themselves as pro-Palestinian: If you want a Palestinian state to exist and succeed, you must also want Hamas to be humiliated and defeated"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- "The F-15 crew continued their Gaza mission and upon their return to base they noticed shrapnel that hit the fuselage"
- Shmuley Boteach: "Jews are regularly portrayed as being sexually repressed"
- "As world talks of possible boosters, and with poorer countries struggling to get shots in arms, developer claims pill could be ‘game-changer’ by simplifying logistics"
- "The IOC has never before heeded the call to remember slain athletes, at times suggesting that honoring the Israeli athletes could be divisive"
Tag Archives: Mosul
NATIONAL REVIEW ‘Trust No One, Document Everything’ by Jay Nordlinger June 21, 2018 Omar Mohammed is an historian and a “citizen journalist,” as some people say. He is an Iraqi from Mosul, a city that was occupied by the Islamic … Continue reading
WEEKLY STANDARD by Lee Smith June 22, 2015 A year ago the Islamic State first made headlines around the world by storming Mosul and conquering Iraq’s second-largest city. President Obama pledged to “degrade and ultimately destroy” the organization. Here we … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL by Bret Stephens September 1, 2014 Calm when it comes to Putin, ISIS and Hamas, but furious with Israel. Barack Obama “has become ‘enraged’ at the Israeli government, both for its actions and for its treatment of … Continue reading
GATESTONE INSTITUTE by Raymond Ibrahim August 6, 2014 While the world fixates on the conflict between Israel and Hamas—and while most mainstream media demonize Israel for trying to survive amid a sea of Arab-Islamic hostility—similar or worse tragedies continue to … Continue reading
COMMENTARY by Tom Wilson July 29, 2014 No one cares about the Christians of Mosul–or perhaps we should say the Christians formerly of Mosul. The reports in recent days suggest that the last Christians have now fled that city, forced … Continue reading
AMERICAN INTEREST by Walter Mead June 10, 2024 The Greater Middle East moved significantly closer to a total meltdown this week. The vicious civil war in Iraq escalated as one of the global terror movement’s most bloodthirsty factions conquered the … Continue reading