Most Clicked This Week
- Krauthammer was about "conserving the institutions, values and temper of a free and humane world"
- Nikki Haley: UN Human Rights Council "is 'a cesspool of political bias'; announces US departure"
- EVENT CAMERA presents Michael Doran in Highland Park
- A special appeal to help David Coleman and his family, close friends in need
- CEO of Chicago's Jewish federation, Steve Nasatir, stepping down after nearly four decades
- "#IfNotNow was particularly angered by a passage in the email proclaiming that their camps wouldn’t allow “anti-Israel, anti-Zionist or anti-Semitic” education"
- #ZOA: "We were surprised to see #ADL chief Jonathan Greenblatt now claim their collaboration with radical Islamists and Israel haters was unintentional"
- Author Michael Chabon has “a remarkable ability to present a one-dimensional reality in which the Jews are evil oppressors and the Palestinians are powerless victims”
Tag Archives: MSNBC
“That Joy Reid appears to be a liar should be a serious issue, particularly in journalism, particularly when the president of the United States has made a habit of denouncing ‘fake news'”
JTA MSNBC host Joy Reid criticized lavish bat mitzvahs and Ariel Sharon in old blog posts by Charles Dunst June 8, 2018 Embattled MSNBC host Joy Reid on her now-deleted blog wrote posts mocking a lavish bat mitzvah, criticizing the late … Continue reading
“The irony of a liberal African-American political commentator calling for the disenfranchisement of a minority population group appears to be lost on MSNBC’s Joy-Ann Reid”
ACCUARACY IN MEDIA MSNBC Host: Rural Americans a Core Threat to Democracy by Brian McNicoll November 29, 2017 MSNBC personality Joy Reid called rural Americans a “core threat to our democracy” last weekend. Responding to a piece in the Wall Street Journal headlined, … Continue reading
CAMERA has been calling out the New York Times for years on their dishonest “advocacy” journalism [VIDEOS]
NEW YORK POST New York Times: We blew it on Trump by Michael Goodwin November 11, 2016 The Gray Lady feels the agony of political defeat — in her reputation and in her wallet. After taking a beating almost as … Continue reading
WASHINGTON BEACON MSNBC Admits Anti-Israel Graphics Were ‘Wrong’ by Adam Kredo October 18, 2015 MSNBC has admitted that highly controversial graphics aired on the network that depicted Israel as stealing land from the Palestinians were “factually wrong” and that the broadcast … Continue reading
DAILY CALLER by Alex Griswold April 27, 2015 SCARBOROUGH: … And by the way, to my Democratic friends, it’s in my best interest if I’m a Republican and I want the Republicans to win the White House for Hillary Clinton … Continue reading
NATIONAL REVIEW by John Fund October 3, 2014 As the Obama administration crashes and burns, insiders begin to blame Valerie Jarrett. Are significant chunks of the mainstream media in despair over Barack Obama? This past week, Obama used 60 Minutes … Continue reading
COMMENTARY by Jonathan Tobin September 23, 2014 The unleashing of the campaign of U.S. air strikes on terrorist targets throughout Syria last night may be the beginning of an offensive that will, as President Obama claimed this morning, “take the … Continue reading