Most Clicked This Week
- Will NYT editors admit to echoing anti-Semitic tropes about Jewish power used against good, and apologize?
- "At least 33 countries boycotted the Durban commemoration, including the United States, Britain, Canada, France, and Australia"
- "Many Dutch parents who aren’t religious give their children Jewish-sounding names because they perceive the bible as part of Dutch heritage and are drawn to the short, decisive sounds of Hebrew names"
- Minutes before the vote closed, Ms. Ocasio-Cortez tearfully huddled with her allies before switching her vote to ‘present’
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- He then "slammed US support for Israel and claimed that Americans feel a “deep shame” about the actions of the Israeli government“
- “Islamism, also called Political Islam or Radical Islam, is about subjugation and it comes in two forms: Physical terror and Cultural terror”
Tag Archives: DNC
DNC “platform on Israel and Palestine is a clear victory for those supporting return to mainstream Democratic policies of the past, a loss for progressives seeking more conditional support for Israel”
FOREIGN POLICY Biden Bucks Progressives, Won’t Denounce Israeli Occupation by Colum Lynch August 6, 2020 In early July, Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders and other influential progressives were convinced that they had secured a critical concession from Joe Biden’s campaign: For … Continue reading
DNC 2020 platform expresses “opposition to “any effort to unfairly single out and delegitimize Israel, including at the UN or through the BDS movement”
JNS DNC platform will not condition US aid to Israel on sovereignty, but will seek return to Iran deal by Jackson Richman July 28, 2020 In a move that bodes well for Israel, the Democratic National Committee’s platform committee voted … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Democratic Party passes resolution calling for US to re-enter Iran nuke deal by Eric Cortellessa February 21, 2019 The Democratic National Committee passed a resolution last week calling on the US to re-enter the Iran nuclear deal, … Continue reading
NEW YORK POST How the ex-DNC chair ruined Clinton’s chance at 2020: Who’s afraid of the Clintons? Not Donna Brazile.
In Chicago, the “inaugural summit of the newly launched Obama Foundation offered an escape from reality for some Democrats”
POLITICO The strange, new-age Obama reunion by Edward-Isaac Covere November 1, 2017 They’re a long way from the White House. But here in the halls of the Marriott Marquis, covered in Barack Obama’s old logo of a rising sun for … Continue reading
THE HILL I will leave the Democrats if Keith Ellison is elected its chairman by Alan Dershowitz February 24, 2017 Tomorrow the Democratic National Committee (DNC) will have to choose the direction of the Democratic Party, as well as its … Continue reading
OBSERVER Ralph Nader Slams Keith Ellison for ‘Toning Down’ His Stance on Israel By Madina Toure January 22, 2017 Former Green Party presidential contender Ralph Nader accused Minnesota Congressman Keith Ellison yesterday of changing his stance on Israel to appease … Continue reading
This totally makes sense: DNC chooses Anti-Israel Social Justice Warrior restaurant for candidate forum
FREE BEACON DNC Chair Candidate Forum to Be Held at Anti-Israel Restaurant by Brent Scher January 5, 2017 The Democratic party’s slate of nominees have agreed to participate in a candidate forum hosted at a restaurant owned by a fierce … Continue reading
Keith Ellison: “In the immortal words of former NY Knicks star Michael J. Richardson, for the Democrats, “the ship be sinking”
AMERICAN THINKER Keith Ellison: The Democrats Just Don’t Get It By Jerrold L. Sobel December 19, 2016 You might think that, having just suffered a shellacking for the ages, the DNC would moderate its stance, sense the pulse of the … Continue reading
THE HILL Past ties make Ellison the worst possible choice for DNC chairman by Alan Dershowitz December 7, 2016 The Democrats lost the Electoral College, both houses of Congress and many local elections, not because they lost the votes of … Continue reading