Most Clicked This Week
- Using children to further political goals: US media take a leaf right out of the Palestinian book
- Pride for some, but not all--Chicago Dyke March attendees purity test: “You cannot be Zionist and believe in a Palestinian state, Zionism is inherently racism.”
- Moe Berg: “The Catcher Was a Spy” is "a dutiful laundry list of a biopic, ticking off boxes in Berg’s career — brainiac, athlete, loner, secular Jew, secret agent"
- JUF responds to NYT article noting HRC's speaking fees
- Roseanne Barr speaks out at Yedioth Ahronoth/Ynet anti-BDS Jerusalem conference [VIDEO]
- We Don’t Need no Roger Waters [VIDEO]
- The courageous Mosul Iraq journalist-blogger who kept his eye on the Islamic State, from the inside
- Krauthammer: “What began as an experiment has become the very heart of the Jewish people – its cultural, spiritual, and psychological center, soon to become its demographic center as well. Israel is the hinge"
Tag Archives: DNC
NEW YORK POST How the ex-DNC chair ruined Clinton’s chance at 2020: Who’s afraid of the Clintons? Not Donna Brazile.
In Chicago, the “inaugural summit of the newly launched Obama Foundation offered an escape from reality for some Democrats”
POLITICO The strange, new-age Obama reunion by Edward-Isaac Covere November 1, 2017 They’re a long way from the White House. But here in the halls of the Marriott Marquis, covered in Barack Obama’s old logo of a rising sun for … Continue reading
THE HILL I will leave the Democrats if Keith Ellison is elected its chairman by Alan Dershowitz February 24, 2017 Tomorrow the Democratic National Committee (DNC) will have to choose the direction of the Democratic Party, as well as its … Continue reading
OBSERVER Ralph Nader Slams Keith Ellison for ‘Toning Down’ His Stance on Israel By Madina Toure January 22, 2017 Former Green Party presidential contender Ralph Nader accused Minnesota Congressman Keith Ellison yesterday of changing his stance on Israel to appease … Continue reading
This totally makes sense: DNC chooses Anti-Israel Social Justice Warrior restaurant for candidate forum
FREE BEACON DNC Chair Candidate Forum to Be Held at Anti-Israel Restaurant by Brent Scher January 5, 2017 The Democratic party’s slate of nominees have agreed to participate in a candidate forum hosted at a restaurant owned by a fierce … Continue reading
Keith Ellison: “In the immortal words of former NY Knicks star Michael J. Richardson, for the Democrats, “the ship be sinking”
AMERICAN THINKER Keith Ellison: The Democrats Just Don’t Get It By Jerrold L. Sobel December 19, 2016 You might think that, having just suffered a shellacking for the ages, the DNC would moderate its stance, sense the pulse of the … Continue reading
THE HILL Past ties make Ellison the worst possible choice for DNC chairman by Alan Dershowitz December 7, 2016 The Democrats lost the Electoral College, both houses of Congress and many local elections, not because they lost the votes of … Continue reading