Most Clicked This Week
- Newly-minted NYU PhD (and future Northwestern University professor) takes podium at NYU graduation to attack Israel
- Birthright expands program to age 32
- "No, Israel isn’t a country of privileged and powerful white Europeans"
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- Palestinian child abuse caught on camera [VIDEOS]
- “The Palestinian tragedy is self-perpetuating, led by those unable to come to terms with history”
- "Tlaib’s behavior is not unique. Her fake, anti-Jewish history of the Holocaust is of a piece with the long history of anti-Jewish behavior"
- It would be far better if The New York Times waited until the plan was released and then commented on its specific provisions rather than stacking the deck against it by quoting only its most strident critics
Tag Archives: Guns
“Supporters of armed congregants say that with responsible training, they are a necessary defense in an age of frequent mass shootings. Call it the good Jewish guy with a gun”
JTA After Pittsburgh, some synagogues are more comfortable with guns in the pews by Ben Sales January 8, 2019 On an average Saturday morning at the Orthodox Ohel Tefillah synagogue on Chicago’s North Side, about 10 percent of the men … Continue reading
“The New Yorker even published a column asserting how the #Parkland survivors started the “#NeverAgain” movement”
THE REBEL Memo to gun control activists: #NeverAgain means one thing only by Tiffany Gabbay March 13, 2018 I don’t believe in “oppression Olympics.” Human beings the world over who are persecuted, subjugated, ethnically cleansed, left behind, or targeted for … Continue reading
“When mass shootings take place in the U.S., commentators routinely raise Israel as a case study to prove that guns in the hands of citizens save lives”
BREITBART What America Can Learn from Israeli Gun Laws by Caroline Glick February 26, 2018 …The widespread conception in the U.S. in particular is that Israeli gun laws are liberal. This is incorrect. Israel has strict gun laws. But at … Continue reading
Chicagoan Jonathan Burstyn, 27, works at a nursing home during the week, guards his synagogue on Saturdays, and teaches Jewish gun owners about their firearms on Sundays [VIDEO]
TIMES OF ISRAEL Meet the orthodox firearms instructor who wants Jews to own guns by Ben Sales October 10, 2017 … “How many threats have there been on JCCs?” said Burstyn, 27, referring to the waves of bomb threats against … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL My gun and I by Rabbi Donniel Hartman October 14, 2015 …I am grateful for my gun. I hate that I need it, but I am grateful for the fact that when I do, I have the … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Gun permit restrictions eased amid terror wave by Staff October 14, 2015 Restrictions on gun permits are being eased, especially for former security officials, as a measure meant to help counter the wave of terror attacks, Israeli … Continue reading
FRONTPAGE MAG The Left’s War on Jewish Self-Defense by Daniel Greenfield October 12, 2015 Ben Carson’s comments that armed Jews might have saved lives in the Holocaust by resisting Nazi terror have been met with condescending mockery from the left. … Continue reading