Most Clicked This Week
- "A long-sequestered picture of Mr. Obama laughing it up with the Rev. Farrakhan, who espouses that Judaism is a satanic religion and responsible for the slave trade, elicited barely a glimmer of disapproval"
- JFK Airport ambush on Birthright participants to deliver IfNotNow's "simplistic narrative that Israel is wholly responsible for anything bad that happens to the Palestinians"
- US State Department "infuriated by Friedman’s success in helping to persuade Trump to finally recognize that Jerusalem is Israel’s capital"
- New State Solution calls for “the creation of a state for the Palestinian people in Gaza and a coastal section of the northern Sinai Peninsula”
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- The Jason Greenblatt-Jared Kushner Peace Process Regional Tour
- Author Michael Chabon has “a remarkable ability to present a one-dimensional reality in which the Jews are evil oppressors and the Palestinians are powerless victims”
- Congressional effort to monitor UNRWA textbooks that “demonize Israel, encourage war, and teach children that Palestinian statehood can be achieved through violence"
Tag Archives: Guns
“The New Yorker even published a column asserting how the #Parkland survivors started the “#NeverAgain” movement”
THE REBEL Memo to gun control activists: #NeverAgain means one thing only by Tiffany Gabbay March 13, 2018 I don’t believe in “oppression Olympics.” Human beings the world over who are persecuted, subjugated, ethnically cleansed, left behind, or targeted for … Continue reading
“When mass shootings take place in the U.S., commentators routinely raise Israel as a case study to prove that guns in the hands of citizens save lives”
BREITBART What America Can Learn from Israeli Gun Laws by Caroline Glick February 26, 2018 …The widespread conception in the U.S. in particular is that Israeli gun laws are liberal. This is incorrect. Israel has strict gun laws. But at … Continue reading
Chicagoan Jonathan Burstyn, 27, works at a nursing home during the week, guards his synagogue on Saturdays, and teaches Jewish gun owners about their firearms on Sundays [VIDEO]
TIMES OF ISRAEL Meet the orthodox firearms instructor who wants Jews to own guns by Ben Sales October 10, 2017 … “How many threats have there been on JCCs?” said Burstyn, 27, referring to the waves of bomb threats against … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL My gun and I by Rabbi Donniel Hartman October 14, 2015 …I am grateful for my gun. I hate that I need it, but I am grateful for the fact that when I do, I have the … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Gun permit restrictions eased amid terror wave by Staff October 14, 2015 Restrictions on gun permits are being eased, especially for former security officials, as a measure meant to help counter the wave of terror attacks, Israeli … Continue reading
FRONTPAGE MAG The Left’s War on Jewish Self-Defense by Daniel Greenfield October 12, 2015 Ben Carson’s comments that armed Jews might have saved lives in the Holocaust by resisting Nazi terror have been met with condescending mockery from the left. … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST The Warsaw ghetto uprising: Armed Jews vs. Nazis by David Kopel October 10, 2015 During World War II, 30,000 Jewish partisans fought in Eastern Europe, in their own combat units. In Western Europe, where anti-semitism among the conquered gentile … Continue reading