Most Clicked This Week
- #BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting "the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him"
- As Notre Dame burns...."church doors across Europe smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar'"
- Israel’s election: “The two Jewish parties that dared to talk openly about peace with the Palestinians captured just 10 seats in the 120-seat parliament”
- US publishes first map showing Golan as Israeli territory
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters for his support of BDS and efforts to intimidate Bon Jovi
- "Poland’s ambassador to the UK says culture, history and science offer plenty of reasons for Jews to rediscover his country"
- "Daniel Pearl’s father, Prof. Judea Pearl, said, “I welcome any steps toward exposing and bringing to justice those horrendous murderers”"
- The term “#Nakba” was first referenced in George Antonius’s influential 1938 book “The Arab Awakening” and had nothing to do with Israel; it referred to the “post-WWI creation of the modern Middle East”
Tag Archives: Guns
WASHINGTON POST The Warsaw ghetto uprising: Armed Jews vs. Nazis by David Kopel October 10, 2015 During World War II, 30,000 Jewish partisans fought in Eastern Europe, in their own combat units. In Western Europe, where anti-semitism among the conquered gentile … Continue reading
JNS.ORG Ben Carson, Jews and guns, and a media firestorm by Abraham H. Miller October 12, 2015 …Jewish history tells us that if anyone should support gun ownership, it is Jews. Jewish liberals conveniently forget that through guns and organization, … Continue reading
TABLET MAG by Liel Leibovitz February 20, 2015 European Jews are soft targets for jihadists who want to kill them. They need guns. Ever since I heard the horrible news from Copenhagen this weekend I’ve been haunted by one persistent thought. I … Continue reading
WASHINGTON FREE BEACON by Adam Kredo January 15, 2015 One of Europe’s most prominent Jewish organizations is petitioning the European Union to pass new legislation that would permit Jewish community members to carry guns “for the essential protection of their … Continue reading
JEWISH JOURNAL by Ryan Torok September 10, 2014 “Ready, Aim, Schmear.” That was the banner hanging in the lobby of Orange County indoor shooting range FT3 Tactical, as members of Bullets and Bagels, a Jewish shooting club, turned out to … Continue reading
JTA by Anthony Weiss May 19, 2014 ‘We talk about defending ourselves, but we have to do something aside from sharing email articles,’ says president of the Children of Jewish Holocaust Survivors. LOS ANGELES (JTA) — It’s a sunny morning … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST By David Kopel May 2, 2014 ….One thing that increased the number of Jewish survivors during the Final Solution was armed Jewish resistance, as I detailed in my article Armed Resistance to the Holocaust. (19 Journal on Firearms & Public Policy 144 … Continue reading