Most Clicked This Week
- Bret Stephens: "What can’t be emphasized enough, especially among those who think of themselves as pro-Palestinian: If you want a Palestinian state to exist and succeed, you must also want Hamas to be humiliated and defeated"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- "The F-15 crew continued their Gaza mission and upon their return to base they noticed shrapnel that hit the fuselage"
- Shmuley Boteach: "Jews are regularly portrayed as being sexually repressed"
- "As world talks of possible boosters, and with poorer countries struggling to get shots in arms, developer claims pill could be ‘game-changer’ by simplifying logistics"
- "The IOC has never before heeded the call to remember slain athletes, at times suggesting that honoring the Israeli athletes could be divisive"
Tag Archives: Africa
“Israel’s efforts to engage with African governments were a significant part of the Israeli agenda” at the UN General Assembly
TIMES OF ISRAEL At UN, Netanyahu meets 15 African leaders to talk tech, rapprochement by Staff September 23, 2016 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu met with at least 15 leaders and representatives of African countries on Thursday on the sidelines of … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL The real ‘intersectionality’ – European and Arab oppression and persecution of Jews and Africans by Micha Danzig August 22, 2016 …What is somewhat surprising, and incredibly sad, is how many people – who purport to care about … Continue reading
“Israel’s burgeoning relations with Africa obviously stem partly from something beyond its control: the rise of Islamist terror”
COMMENTARY Israel’s Strategy Shift Bears Fruit by Evelyn Gordon July 23, 2016 Wednesday’s announcement that Guinea is resuming ties with Israel almost half a century after severing them is a nontrivial piece of good news. Granted, Guinea is a poor … Continue reading
“Israel needn’t waste its time and energy trying to appease the Europeans..unnecessary, given Europe’s economic weakness and political decay”
JERUSALEM POST Israel’s diplomatic spring by Caroline B. Glick June 30, 2016 We are living at a time when preconceived notions are crashing down one on top of the other. We thought that nothing would ever change in the Arab world. … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL By Caleb Rossiter May 4, 2014 Western policies seem more interested in carbon-dioxide levels than in life expectancy Every year environmental groups celebrate a night when institutions in developed countries (including my own university) turn off their … Continue reading