Most Clicked This Week
- In recent study, the Israeli treatment showed tumor shrinkage in 100% of cases and delivered total tumor destruction in over 78% of cases
- “Thousands of videos of former MK and JDL founder Rabbi Meir Kahane removed from YouTube”
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- Republican Palestinian-American is sole vote against anti-Semitism monitor
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- "Let this be our official notice. We will exercise our right to defend ourselves if you try to attack us. We will use proportionate force that a reasonable person would use to defend their family"
- “Whether you are liberal or conservative, if you love Israel, we share common ground. But if you support organizations that seek to harm Israel, and your declarations of being pro-Israel are insincere, we have nothing to say to each other”
Tag Archives: Ayatollah Khomeini
“Neda was among the millions of Iranians of all walks of life who had taken to the streets of Iran to protest the regime representative’s false claims of victory”
GATESTONE Iranian Women Defy the Mullahs; Western Feminists Nowhere in Sight by Giulio Meotti January 19, 2020 In October 1979, in a rare interview with Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, the late Italian journalist Oriana Fallaci charged that the veil was symbolic … Continue reading
“Iran’s Islamist regime, which is celebrating its 40th anniversary today, scores highest in the world when it comes to executing people per capita”
GATESTONE The 40th Anniversary of the Islamic Republic of Iran by Majid Rafizadeh February 10, 2019 …It therefore came as a shock to those who had put their faith in Khomeini’s radical party, that soon after its rise to power, … Continue reading
MEMRI The Elephant in the Room by Yigal Carmon, President and Founder MEMRI October 2, 2015 On September 3, 2015, not two months after the July 14 announcement of the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action at Vienna and its celebration … Continue reading