Most Clicked This Week
- Sens. Gary Peters (D-MI) and Tom Cotton (R-AR) introduce S 3775 for a "U.S.-Israel operations-technology working group"
- Yom Hashoah 2019: Peggy Shapiro from StandWithUs tells her story: "So it came that I was born in Lansberg, Germany, the same place where Hitler had written Mein Kampf, his plan for genocide, his plan to prevent my existence"
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- “Reclaiming ownership of indigenous lands - and governing those outside the process of history”
- "Jonathan Gootenberg and Omar Abudayyeh are now the only researchers allowed inside the McGovern Institute, working relentlessly on an efficient, inexpensive test kit for COVID-19"
- Pro Israel Palestinian Mudar Zahran addresses the European Parliament: BDS hurts us, we want peace with Israel
Tag Archives: Hellfire missiles
ISRAEL HAYOM by Reuters and Israel Hayom Staff May 21, 2015 The U.S. State Department approved the sale of $1.87 billion in munitions and precision guidance kits to Israel this week to improve the capability of existing systems and make … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST by Caroline Glick October 21, 2014 Since he assumed office nearly six years ago, US President Barack Obama has been dogged by allegations of managerial incompetence. Obama, his critics allege, had no managerial experience before he was elected. … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Staff September 28, 2014 Tank rounds and other weapon deliveries had also been temporarily halted by review process The US has now supplied some of the Hellfire missiles that Israel requested in the course of the conflict … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Rebecca Shimoni Stoil August 29, 2014 WASHINGTON — Exactly how bad are Israel-US relations today? Who the Hellfire knows. What is clear is that two weeks after the revelation that the US had added an additional … Continue reading
JEWISH JOURNAL by Shmuel Rosner August 17, 2014 The Obama administration’s decision to halt a transfer of Hellfire missiles requested by Israel – a decision first reported by the Wall Street Journal and later confirmed by administration officials in both governments … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Marissa Newman August 14, 2014 Obama-Netanyahu hold ‘combative’ phone call; White House, State said ‘blindsided’ by Pentagon’s supply of weapons to Israel, WSJ reports After months of worsening tensions, the US-Israeli diplomatic relationship has reached new lows, … Continue reading