Most Clicked This Week
- Pompeo: "No one should interpret the withdrawal of US troops from Syria as a sign that America is no longer committed to its strategy to stop Iranian aggression and efforts to obtain a nuclear capability"
- On Melbourne game show, nerdy modern Orthodox Jew has all the answers
- World Jewish Congress decision to honor German Chancellor Merkel with prestigious Theodor Herzl Award for Zionism "has sparked anger and bewilderment among Jewish leaders in US and Europe"
- "The announcement by Rafael of a first delivery of Trophy Active Protection Systems for M1 tanks is a dramatic development, in which the world’s most powerful military selects an Israeli defense system"
- EVENT StandWithUs Chicago 5th Annual Campus Champion Gala Sunday November 6
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- "How to explain the apparent indifference of mainstream Jewish groups and politicians to the spike in hate crimes committed against Jews?"
- Caroline Glick and Nonie Darwish defend Trump's troop withdrawal from Northern Syria but many--left and right--disagree
Tag Archives: Hellfire missiles
ISRAEL HAYOM by Reuters and Israel Hayom Staff May 21, 2015 The U.S. State Department approved the sale of $1.87 billion in munitions and precision guidance kits to Israel this week to improve the capability of existing systems and make … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST by Caroline Glick October 21, 2014 Since he assumed office nearly six years ago, US President Barack Obama has been dogged by allegations of managerial incompetence. Obama, his critics allege, had no managerial experience before he was elected. … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Staff September 28, 2014 Tank rounds and other weapon deliveries had also been temporarily halted by review process The US has now supplied some of the Hellfire missiles that Israel requested in the course of the conflict … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Rebecca Shimoni Stoil August 29, 2014 WASHINGTON — Exactly how bad are Israel-US relations today? Who the Hellfire knows. What is clear is that two weeks after the revelation that the US had added an additional … Continue reading
JEWISH JOURNAL by Shmuel Rosner August 17, 2014 The Obama administration’s decision to halt a transfer of Hellfire missiles requested by Israel – a decision first reported by the Wall Street Journal and later confirmed by administration officials in both governments … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Marissa Newman August 14, 2014 Obama-Netanyahu hold ‘combative’ phone call; White House, State said ‘blindsided’ by Pentagon’s supply of weapons to Israel, WSJ reports After months of worsening tensions, the US-Israeli diplomatic relationship has reached new lows, … Continue reading