Most Clicked This Week
- Radical Islam: "The conflict former CIA Director James Woolsey once termed “the long war of the 21st century” remains precisely that"
- Bibi speaks to the first national virtual FIDF gala: “The great transformation of our people’s history took place when the Jewish people restored the capacity to defend ourselves by ourselves"
- #BLM “in essence, a racist, anti-capitalist, and anti-democratic movement that should be exposed and fought”
- How Trump used Putin to achieve his campaign promise of “no more endless wars”
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- "As the High Holidays approach in the midst of an ongoing pandemic, synagogues rethink their offerings"
- Can someone criticize George Soros without being a Jew-hater?
- Pro-Trump supporters discover that hate does in fact have a home here in Highland Park: "The hate, the foul language, the physical abuse of senior citizens was inexcusable."
Tag Archives: Saddam Hussein
“North Korea is now truly dangerous — unlike Iraq and Syria, it already has nuclear weapons — and it won’t get less so as time goes on”
BLOOMBERG Israel Has a Playbook for Dealing With North Korea by Zev Chafets September 7, 2017 Israel and North Korea are on opposite sides of the Asian landmass, separated by 5,000 miles as the ICBM flies. But Israelis feels close … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM by Mudar Zahran July 21, 2015 As a Jordanian-Palestinian politician, I and many other Arab politicians and decision-makers have come to learn that Israel is vital for our own existence. In fact, Israel has saved us, and the … Continue reading