Most Clicked This Week
- "Israel is a strategic beachhead of the US in the Middle East. It is in effect the largest US aircraft carrier, yet it does not require a single American boot on the ground"
- "In late April, as Israel was busy managing its response to the coronavirus pandemic, the country's National Water Authority was struck by a large-scale cyberattack"
- Speaking at Haaretz's Judaism Conference, Trump's ambassador to Israel says lack of 'fluency' in Judaism is the 'greatest threat of all'
- “HIAS wants ZOA and CAMERA disciplined for criticizing them”
- Latest Israeli desalination plant will be the largest of its kind worldwide. But China won't be building it.
- COVID-19 humanitarian aid to Palestinians from Canada, the EU, France, Germany, Ireland and Kuwait was diverted
- "How could Mandelblit indict Netanyahu for a nonexistent crime that is unheard of not only in Israel, but on most of the planet?"
- "Ahead of his arraignment in the first-ever criminal trial of a sitting Israeli premier, #Bibi accuses the left of “stitching together” charges against him after having failed to remove him at the ballot box"
Tag Archives: Andrea Levin
“A giant billboard was unveiled this week outside the offices of The New York Times that accuses the paper, its editors and staff of fomenting anti-Israel sentiment through its news coverage”
JNS Massive billboard outside ‘New York Times’ office accuses paper of anti-Israel incitement April 2, 2019 …At the center of the billboard is an evocative image of a Molotov cocktail whose wick is lit by a flaming New York Times … Continue reading
“In a particularly obnoxious move, Tufts’ Students for Justice in Palestine chapter engineered the vote to occur just before Passover, thus blindsiding many Jewish defenders of Israel who had already headed home for the holiday”
ALGEMEINER A Predictable BDS Win at Tufts by Andrea Levin April 19, 2017 …A key question is why such measures succeed on some campuses, but fail on many others — or never come up at all on the roughly 4,000 US college and … Continue reading
Anti-Zionist Haaretz demonizes CAMERA: Demanding truth from the media = Promoting a “right-wing agenda”
CAMERA BLOG Flailing Haaretz Lashes Out At CAMERA by Andrea Levin September 20, 2016 CAMERA’s evidently gotten under Haaretz’s skin in a big way. A September 5 front-page story by the Israeli newspaper blasted CAMERA, saying, in effect, the organization’s criticism … Continue reading
An Evening for CAMERA The Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America presents an exclusive conversation and reception with distinguished Middle East scholar Michal Doran and CAMERA’s Executive Director Andrea Levin. Tuesday, October 14, 2014 The Standard Club … Continue reading
Assault against Temple University CAMERA fellow exposes bigotry of Students for Justice in Palestine
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE CAMERA—Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America Contact: Andrea Levin, National President and Executive Director 1 (617) 789-3672 Boston, MA (Aug. 22, 2014) CAMERA—the Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America—calls on Temple University to … Continue reading