Most Clicked This Week
- Whitewashed: "this isn’t Corbyn’s party...we will play our role in combating antisemitism until we wipe it out of our party" [VIDEO]
- "As Trump administration conducts routine review of its Iran policy, senior officials are hinting that they're open to toppling the country's clerical regime"
- "Jewish leftists like Peter Beinart don’t get to decide who is a good Jew and who is not"
- "To prevent the death of his men, Roi Klein Z"L jumped on the grenade, and was the only one killed...As he leaped, Klein shouted “Shema Yisrael”
- Winnetka rocked by New Trier efforts to train future Social Justice Warriors
- Eilat hit with missiles from Islamic State group [VIDEO]
- The Palestinian Emirates Solution: "Arabs over the last century have without exception opposed the two-state solution, whether proposed by the British, the United Nations or the United States"
- Jewish Voice for Peace is "an anti-Semitic hate group that is neither Jewish nor for peace, but obsessed with destroying Israel and hating Jews" [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: Andrea Levin
“In a particularly obnoxious move, Tufts’ Students for Justice in Palestine chapter engineered the vote to occur just before Passover, thus blindsiding many Jewish defenders of Israel who had already headed home for the holiday”
ALGEMEINER A Predictable BDS Win at Tufts by Andrea Levin April 19, 2017 …A key question is why such measures succeed on some campuses, but fail on many others — or never come up at all on the roughly 4,000 US college and … Continue reading
Anti-Zionist Haaretz demonizes CAMERA: Demanding truth from the media = Promoting a “right-wing agenda”
CAMERA BLOG Flailing Haaretz Lashes Out At CAMERA by Andrea Levin September 20, 2016 CAMERA’s evidently gotten under Haaretz’s skin in a big way. A September 5 front-page story by the Israeli newspaper blasted CAMERA, saying, in effect, the organization’s criticism … Continue reading
An Evening for CAMERA The Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America presents an exclusive conversation and reception with distinguished Middle East scholar Michal Doran and CAMERA’s Executive Director Andrea Levin. Tuesday, October 14, 2014 The Standard Club … Continue reading
Assault against Temple University CAMERA fellow exposes bigotry of Students for Justice in Palestine
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE CAMERA—Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America Contact: Andrea Levin, National President and Executive Director 1 (617) 789-3672 Boston, MA (Aug. 22, 2014) CAMERA—the Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America—calls on Temple University to … Continue reading