Most Clicked This Week
- Anti-Israel Palestinian professor organized Manhattan subway terror operation
- “Palestinian wages are four times higher with Israeli employers than with Palestinian employers, and Palestinian workers receive health benefits, sick leave, and vacation time to the same degree as Israelis do"
- “The job of the Jewish people is to pray for the good of the entire world”
- Chicago DePaul student hysteria over Jason Hill "part of the growing anti-Semitic culture that is pervading American campuses”
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- “Whether you are liberal or conservative, if you love Israel, we share common ground. But if you support organizations that seek to harm Israel, and your declarations of being pro-Israel are insincere, we have nothing to say to each other”
- President Macron loses temper with Israeli security in Jerusalem's Old City
Tag Archives: Algemeiner
ALGEMEINER Real-Life ‘Schindler’s List’ Holocaust Survivor Introduces Algemeiner Honoree Sir Ben Kingsley at ‘J100’ Gala by Staff September 27, 2019 Famed British actor Sir Ben Kingsley was honored with the prestigious “Warrior for Truth” award on Thursday at the 6th … Continue reading
JEWISH JOURNAL Israeli Media Outlets Scrutinize U.S. Media Coverage of the Jewish State by Kelly Hartog March 24, 2019 …“The coverage fluctuates to some extent with events that are happening in Middle East,” [CAMERA’s Andrea] Levin said. “I don’t think … Continue reading
JNS Publication of pro-terrorist ad in The Forward raises eyebrows in Jewish media world by Rafael Medoff June 8, 2017 The decision by the Jewish weekly newspaper The Forward to publish a paid advertisement supporting imprisoned Palestinian terrorist Marwan Barghouti … Continue reading
TRUTH REVOLT UK Justice Minister Delivers Powerful Anti-BDS Speech by Mark Tapson May 4, 2016 After receiving The Algemeiner’s Warrior for Truth Award at the newspaper’s 3rd annual Jewish 100 Gala at Gotham Hall in New York City, Britain’s Secretary … Continue reading