Most Clicked This Week
- ESPN’s Max Kellerman is glad DeSean Jackson apologized for his comments, but would like to hear Jackson explain himself more
- AIPAC denies JTA story I posted; “AIPAC does not encourage members of Congress to criticize the government of Israel”
- "She’s Trump-agnostic. You know, she praises him for the things that she likes and she attacks and she criticizes him for the things that she doesn’t, which is the way it should be”
- "Zahra Haider continues to spread her one-sided, hateful, and dangerous views far and wide thanks to her position at 'NowThis'"
- After Ilhan Omar demonizes AIPAC, many progressives follow suit and blow off Policy Conference
- In show of strengthening ties between the two countries, Emirates’s Yousef al-Otaiba joins Ron Dermer at DC JINSA dinner
- Competing Visions for Israel: J Street and a Settler in Conversation [VIDEO]
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
Tag Archives: House Foreign Affairs
Pelosi awards freshman congresswoman BDS supporter with seat on House Foreign Affairs; Women’s March leader Mallory opines on Farrakhan, Israel
WASHINGTON EXAMINER House Democrats reward an anti-Semitic conspiracy theorist with a place on the Foreign Affairs Committee by Tiana Lowe January 17, 2019 Lost in the incomprehensible word salad of the freewheeling, Trumpian, and mathematically illiterate performance of Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., … Continue reading
Last week all of Washington was breathless with the “Blockbuster Comey Story” while just a few feet away in another Congressional hearing, truly outrageous (and consequential) revelations about the Obama administration were coming to light. Apparently the MSM media had … Continue reading
AL MONITOR by Julian Pecquet September 9, 2014 Congress delivered its staunchest warning to date on Sept. 9 that Turkey and Qatar could face financial and other penalties if they continue to support Hamas and other US-designated terrorist organizations. Frustration that … Continue reading