Most Clicked This Week
- Mandy Patinkin, known for his support of BDS, channels himself on "Homeland," spreading lies to tens of millions
- "The story of the unlikely Ginsburg-Scalia friendship is a symbol of political bridge-building and old-school decency"
- "What 'Kings of Capitol Hill' (and others) get wrong is how AIPAC sticks to its principles even when they're inconvenient for either side of our polarized political scene"
- 20 years on, the memory of the Second Intifada still lingers
- 5 Facts You Didn't Know About Chuck Norris and Israel
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- El Al now owned by 27-year-old yeshiva student
- Trump "managed to jump historic, emotional and ideological hurdles that many, including this writer, believed could not be crossed in the foreseeable future"
Tag Archives: Oberlin College
Gibson’s Bakery vs Oberlin “I suspect the jury hated Oberlin and its students and wanted to punish both”
AMERICAN THINKER Jury awards Gibson’s Bakery $33 million in punitive damages by Thomas Lifson June 14, 2019 It appears that the ordinary folk who live in proximity to hyper-progressive campuses are fed-up with being the objects of false accusations of … Continue reading
Oberlin Professor: “It is now becoming apparent that there were many Israeli and Zionist Jews in key roles in the 9/11 attack”
ALGEMEINER Oberlin Decision to Suspend Teacher Who Blamed Jews for 9/11 ‘Welcome Step,’ Says Activist Alum by Lea Speyer August 3, 2016 Oberlin College alumni hailed Wednesday’s announcement by their alma mater that a blatantly antisemitic assistant professor had been … Continue reading
Anti-Israel Durham NC Jewish day school hires BDS activist teacher. Rachmuth family pulls their kids. Now school has sued them for following year’s tuition
JERUSALEM POST Time to draw lines and defend them by Caroline Glick February 29, 2016 At a certain point you just have to know when draw a line in the sand. Sloan and Guy Rachmuth, Jewish parents in Durham, North … Continue reading
THE TOWER Oberlin Professor Claims Israel Was Behind 9/11, ISIS, Charlie Hebdo Attack by David Gerstman February 25, 2016 A professor at Oberlin College, one of the most prestigious institutes of higher education in the country, has written and shared a series of … Continue reading
Kirsten Powers [of the Left] is the author of the upcoming The Silencing: How the Left is Killing Free Speech USA TODAY by Kirsten Powers May 6, 2015 Christina Hoff Sommers has been speaking on college campuses for two decades challenging students to embrace … Continue reading